• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Short Notice ...Europa-Hokuto-Atl...maybe others

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies jumping to hokuto form europa on saturday/sunday latest

first detination is hokuto

i have shields to atl, glakes, pacs and chessy there after....b4 returning to europa..[limited room]

icq me 677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i can....that will be my last port of call....but wont be for like over a week

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leaving hokuto to go to alantic in one hour time...plenty of notice already given...many thanks....cu there for those that want the free service....its free for me so its free for you

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leaving for Great lakes form atlantic in around 8 hours ....aka 19.30 uk time....whatever floats ya boats....

its free...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
24 hours on GL then i leave for chessy...icq is best...if u want a free ride form GL to either chez pacs or europa

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot @THP for that trip from Atlantic to Europa. I'd like to say that you are very honest player. You gave me my items which were 2 expencive Mesanna's lanterns on Europa. The server reverted today and I didn't see them in my inventory. But all I had to do was to ask you once again and you certainly gave me my items again. Very honest of you. It is worth to make business with you. Looking forward to make such trips in future too. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ended....full shard hop complete.... collect your items ...friends of UO