• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shop Ban

F

Fink

Someone left a rune for me saying they were banned from my shop (House of Wax), checked the banlist & it was clear but I cleared it again anyway. I had this happen before, though, someone couldn't get into my place or access the vendors.

Does anyone know who left the rune? I'd like to know if they have access now or if this is some recurring bug that I need to have fixed.

S

siyeng0

When you track them down, they're going to say "I wasn't really banned so much as I couldn't enter your shop because every time I did, I was struck down by your amazingly low prices and I kept falling down the stairs!" Then you can use them in an advertising campaign.

You mark my word.

F

Fink

any news fink?
Nothing beyond an explanation as to why it may be happening, haven't heard from whoever it was that left the rune. The facet bug may be preventing people from entering it. Figures, it's Doc Brown's shop.. built on a fault line between parallel worlds..

K

Katlene

bugger! should get a few randoms to try going in and see what happens.
have you sent in a bug report?

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone left a rune for me saying they were banned from my shop (House of Wax), checked the banlist & it was clear but I cleared it again anyway. I had this happen before, though, someone couldn't get into my place or access the vendors.

Does anyone know who left the rune, I'd like to know if they have access now or if this is some recurring bug that I need to have fixed.
Hi Fink

Can't say who left the rune, however I know all my charaters are banned again and have been for ages. I have all but given up shopping there. I know we been through a few times previously.

One minute I have access and am happily buying - recall back and am banned???

This must be like the forth time I have been banned.

I have again checked today - 7.06pm 19 June 2009 - Still banned?

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

F

Fink

Again? :wall: Thanks for the info.

I'll see if I can get a GM to look at it.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Fink

Can't say who left the rune, however I know all my charaters are banned again and have been for ages. I have all but given up shopping there. I know we been through a few times previously.

One minute I have access and am happily buying - recall back and am banned???

This must be like the forth time I have been banned.

I have again checked today - 7.06pm 19 June 2009 - Still banned?
If you walk into a gate thats been opened inside it do you get auto booted to the sign?