• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shock and Storm armor, Bloodfin Server

O

Outcasted

As the title implies, I want some of that armor. I have the Katarn armor, but I also wanted to know how powerful can shock and storm armor be with the highest quality of armor core. I ask this because I can't seem to get a "quote" on these two sets. Thanks.

B

BadgerSmaker

Shock is assault and storm is battle armour, right?

Take a look on the bazaar on the Vendor Search tab, check the entire galaxy radial button then expand Misc > Wearable Container and put "Armor" into the item name filter.

Armoursmiths tend to sell full sets of items inside backpacks, you should be able to get a feel for the stats and price of those armour sets from there.

The key difference with crafted over reward armour is that crafted armour has sockets that you can put attachments in, up to a further 105 stat points per piece.