• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Ship tracking randomly fails requiring drydock

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Occasionally ship tracking fails, you can be directly next to 3 other ships and not get the arrows, and to fix the matter you need to pull up to land, drydock the ship, put the ship back out...then get on and "start tracking" again.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Occasionally ship tracking fails, you can be directly next to 3 other ships and not get the arrows, and to fix the matter you need to pull up to land, drydock the ship, put the ship back out...then get on and "start tracking" again.
I notice that problem with the ship tracking if you start tracking then recall away while the tracking is active.
On EC the tracking arrows will stay there forever when this happen, unless you don't start tracking again.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice that problem with the ship tracking if you start tracking then recall away while the tracking is active.
On EC the tracking arrows will stay there forever when this happen, unless you don't start tracking again.
I'm on siege and we don't even have recall so that's not the problem in itself, it simply just happens randomly at times as well, often at server lines, often in the middle of nowhere, sometimes the arrows disappear, sometimes they get permanantly stuck on screen even if off the boat. I've yet to make rhyme or reason of how it happens but it happens at least 1-2 times per boat trip...to the point where I have to plan stops to quickly drydock my ship so i can continue hunting.