• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shards with an active Felucca???

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I am back and having fun, but I've done what I have always done in UO...I start dreaming up devious plots for domination which require new templates and new strategies.

I am on a fresh new account and have been enjoying my time on Siege, but my new plot seems to make more sense on a production shard. So hear's the question...

Which shard currently has an active Felucca facet? I suppose I could pop on each one, to see how busy they are...but that will take time, and since I am not able to play right now, I figured I'd ask here.

So which one is it?...la

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not know much about the Asian shards. US shards definitely Atlantic, then GL. After that there usually seems to be at least some activity sometimes on most others.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa you can't do a thing without being challenged, word of caution, you won't be able to play on your own as the Europeans work in little (or big) groups and are ruthless merciless predators.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great Lakes has an active Felluca.... somewhat.