• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard wide partial truce on Glow?

G

Can Siege put aside there diffrences to level this spawn?
I want the Heavy hitters of HHFS/TNT/KOC alliances to chime in here.
This morning I partied everyone I saw while farming glow spawn. We had a great time and everyone got a few marties; in fact everyone in party called out when they got one and we all supported each other.
So everyone got at least 2; looting or not, doing damage or not.
We had fun and thats what a game is suposed to be.
I think it also helps make a few new friends.

G

I love this idea. FOV would back it,
but who else would be willing to ...
I call out to all the guilds !!!
Let's not do what you did in Mag...

G

nevah! you can pay me tribute and i may not attack and kill you, but thats about as far as ill go.

G

<blockquote><hr>

nevah! you can pay me tribute

[/ QUOTE ]
I did!
We all had fun and got what we wanted off the monsters.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

This morning I partied everyone I saw while farming glow spawn. We had a great time and everyone got a few marties; in fact everyone in party called out when they got one and we all supported each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why so YOU can enjoy your PVM?I don't PVM...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not my place to say yay or nay, but i will neither respect or obey any truce between factions...

G

*chuckles* It is not my place to speak for my alliance either. I am just the jester.

N

Nico-SP

Our server has the least of all servers and we have the biggest fastions...i bet to differ...We have one rp guild on the top ten guilds GIL...so i go with the server is 75% pvp and 25% other...majority wins...

G

I will obey the wishes of my chosen leaders though. With much respect.

G

It's sad when you can't enjoy a event
because people will PK &amp; gank you.
I will not reward these people with
all my hard work at these events.
If they can't PVM worth a damn,
why come ?So they can kill me ?
NOT !

No unity is sad sad sad .
COME TOGETHER SIEGE ,
Prove your the best shard...
The answer to why Siege doesn't grow
is easy to see on this post !
We need a little unity during these events...

N

Nico-SP

I hate to inform u of this but unity on sp has never existed sorry too let you know so late...and just like in the other posts if you cant stand to be killed then you dont belong on sp...or drylooted..or ganked...etc...

G

Yes, Siege enjoys a good fight or flee. There is much more to it. You are really limiting yourself if you believe we are nothing more than PvP. Open your eyes and free your mind.

N

Nico-SP

Kind sir i gave you 25% are you being greedy asking for more?

G

I of all people know this...
This isn't my first out cry
on this topic !!!!
We control what happens here.
We can do what ever we want.
If someone could open their collective
eyes and see what is happening
around you , we might not lose SIEGE.

I know I'm wasting my breath so thats all I have to say !

N

Nico-SP

Sorry to inform you but once AOS came into effect we lost sp lol that is fact by all the free server populations...and the sp population decline...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know I'm wasting my breath so thats all I have to say !

[/ QUOTE ]

N

Nico-SP

I wasnt talking to you i was talking to kelmo so if your done talking why you talking?

G

Yes, they are. Can you see that this event might be more than that? Do not discount the many people that play Siege that are not PvPers. Yes, conflict can happen at any moment. That is why most play here.

If you short change all of the players that play here for other reasons, you are missing the bigger picture.

N

Nico-SP

I feel bad for saying this but if you want pvm sp is not the answer...hence...the results...or do it as a guild...to fight against pk's...

G

I can do any thing I want to on Siege. That is why I play here.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I can do any thing I want to on Siege. That is why I play here.

[/ QUOTE ]

But she cant maybe she should join your guild aye?

N

Nico-SP

What it boils down to if you wanna do something do it as a guild always been like that never changed...

G

nonsense. I have seen players come together many times. Kill or be killed will always happen. This is Siege. Stereotyping typing our shard as just pvp is a sore point with me.

Do as you will. That is why we all play here. Do not disrespect those that play here for all the wonders and splendor that is Siege. To do so is a discredit to many. There is more to Siege. Believe it.

I

imported_Goron

Elfstone, I think you miss the point.
<blockquote><hr>

It's sad when you can't enjoy a event

[/ QUOTE ]I am enjoying it very much.
<blockquote><hr>

because people will PK &amp; gank you.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't get PKed.
<blockquote><hr>

I will not reward these people with
all my hard work at these events.

[/ QUOTE ] ok...
<blockquote><hr>

If they can't PVM worth a damn,

[/ QUOTE ]who can't pvm? I have a large collection of plane swords and shields and threads that I have collected from pvming.
<blockquote><hr>

why come ?So they can kill me ?

[/ QUOTE ]well, that would be a silly goal.
<blockquote><hr>

NOT !

[/ QUOTE ]I agree- bring help.

<blockquote><hr>

No unity is sad sad sad .

[/ QUOTE ]You are mistaken- I play with my buddies every night, we pvp together, we pvm together. We have unity.
<blockquote><hr>

COME TOGETHER SIEGE ,
Prove your the best shard...

[/ QUOTE ]We are the best shard. Nothing to prove
<blockquote><hr>

The answer to why Siege doesn't grow
is easy to see on this post !

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I must be missing it...
<blockquote><hr>

We need a little unity during these events...

[/ QUOTE ]And we have it, I have died in bazZaro moonglow many times, I always have a buddy to res me. I have killed alongside with friends many times too. See, you are mistaken to thinkt here is no unity. I experience unity with my guild all the time. Even k0c unifies together. When we kill one of them (or attack and fail) many k0c show up within a minute. Thats unity. Just because YOU don't unify with your guild, doesn't mean we all don't.

N

Nico-SP

Its been like this since sp opened up thnx for explaining this to him goron...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I feel bad for saying this but if you want pvm sp is not the answer...hence...the results...or do it as a guild...to fight against pk's...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not true. There is alot non PvP'ers on Siege, crafters and PvM'er. Siege are for them too an long they accept the risk of dying to PK's.

It you attack someone, some will fight you back, some will flee and some will just let you kill them, then rez and move on with their crafting of PvM'ing.

Siege need them all.

I don't see why Siege can't work together on Glow but making a officiel truce, I'm not sure that is possible and I think that would feel like Trammel.

If you kill someone, and they comes back to PvM, leave them alone for a while before you target them again.
Keep in mind, you may not be the only one who had killed the PvM'er the last 30 mins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just because YOU don't unify with your guild, doesn't mean we all don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have unity among ourselves
and with many other guilds .
Being blue/red, good/bad , we
friend all good people and
particapate with a diverse
group in &amp; out of the glow event.

So yes, Unity is alive in Siege.
I was hoping for 1 step
more with AEowyns idea is all.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Siege has truce more then once to do an event...

[/ QUOTE ]
i would quit my guild before would ever truce an enemy, i however have not really been to the glow event except to steal a few things here and there.

R

Ru Atl

i had a blast the first night. Iki is the only one i can remember from the group, but i know there were a few different guilds working together.

if i'm available, i'll help. i won't fight beside KoC though...

R

Ru Atl

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Siege has truce more then once to do an event...

[/ QUOTE ]
i would quit my guild before would ever truce an enemy, i however have not really been to the glow event except to steal a few things here and there.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's lonely there with out ya

G

I think what we had going was a good thing: us bluebies killing spawn while Citric attacked Newt and whoever when they tried to kill us.

We just need a protection task force heh.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i want to vomit

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

nonsense. I have seen players come together many times. Kill or be killed will always happen. This is Siege. Stereotyping typing our shard as just pvp is a sore point with me.

Do as you will. That is why we all play here. Do not disrespect those that play here for all the wonders and splendor that is Siege. To do so is a discredit to many. There is more to Siege. Believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!

Elfstone, this struggle has always existed whether it be with player-run events or EA events. Your efforts are best used not in trying to unify the shard, but with unifying with others who have the same goal and then working together against those that wish to hamper your efforts.

I believe this is what we did during the ophidian invasion. I remember a huge group of us working together to battle the ophidans. Some people just tried to fight off the people that wanted to stop us. Same thing with the blackrock gains. I think some people tried to protect those tying to gain from getting killed.

You will not change the minds of those with what I will call "tunnel vision" (only seeing Siege as a PvP shard) so do not get upset or let them stop you.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What it boils down to if you wanna do something do it as a guild always been like that never changed...

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen we went in there yesterday with attempts to "bump" sorry orvago the spawn... but to no surprise we didnt "bump" it.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg i agree with the unity! about it! i wanted to get everyone together to bump it then fight for the spot :0

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i had a blast the first night. Iki is the only one i can remember from the group, but i know there were a few different guilds working together.

if i'm available, i'll help. i won't fight beside KoC though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ru u'd fight with me!

G

pfft why? We are nice ppl, now I dont about fighting next to Kage though, he's kinda scary!!! I wont attack ppl if they dont attack me, but Im only available to play on the weekends for what its worth.

G

also another thing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and right now moonglow spawn is the enemy correct? And KoC is a large guild as is the Alliance(not sure who all that consists of now), so we do the event and go our seperate ways, and far as ppl wanting " tribute" and to kill us for pvp because they dont like pvm if there are 20 of us together with dragons and what not how far are they going to get in collecting tribute or pking others. Lets just stop debating it and do it, I'll be on after 6pm CST!!! wow something to do, Im looking forward to it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

But she cant maybe she should join your guild aye?

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh hell NO!!!
I am a stealth tamer with SW, virtues and a butt load o petballs. What everyone waffles about during PvP. Do you see me out there? Perhaps once in a blue moon; I think tamer PvP is lame.
So what is it I can't do?

"Why so YOU can enjoy your PVM?I don't PVM... "

Umm No! Someone who will remain nameless sugested I post this since I have a much better chance at getting this to work.
This is all about vanquishing Glow as a shard wide comunity; most of the shard pitted against a common enemy and working toward the same goal.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Krystal you seem to support this idea which is great since you are one of the heavy hitters here on siege

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd

P

Punani/Atilla

Hmm, Puffy, you get over confident at times. You get red lined and run in and out of gate doing the old LOL. THen I block the gate and you do the OOOOooOO hehe, was funny and decent loot. Oh, and got another one of you blues in the event too, hehe. I like how Nasty tries to protect you, but does not work well, ehehe.