• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard down for atlantics EM tuesday event

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gah 6 PM on the dot and the shard goes down-is that perfect timing or what
is the event going to be changed to another night or continued later tonight?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arya, the first 30 min of tonight was designed to be a brief meet and greet, and some crux talk. The rest will remain a mystery for now :)

I plan on giving the shard 30 to 45 min from now to return and we can get to work, if it is much beyond that time frame I will move the event.

Stay tuned.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just an fyi ... earlier this afternoon when it went it was gone for an hour and half range. This was after being taken off due to the maint deal around 9 this morning. Maybe they will get it back faster this time.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great lakes just came back up so perhaps atl will follow soon

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great lakes just came back up so perhaps atl will follow soon
I hope so, I was going to try for two events this week. But this is the start of a new arc, so I have to do this one first.

Hopefully it will pop on soon, but hey, you cant really complain about new hardware either.

I did manage to pull off an 'all names' before the server crashed when I said "Hello Everyone!" so even if we postpone, those who were there on time will get credit.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the event went pretty well, I hope everyone had fun even with the delay in starting.

Crashed again after the meet and greet, hopefully everything saved.

:pancakes:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope it saved, or I'll have to trade for my new boots again lol

But I'm getting tired of it going up and down... Gonna go play MK on the Wii :)

Had a lot of fun tonight, but you're gonna have to try harder Bennu. I still have my Lady title! I'm obviously not dying enough at these events :D