• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Shame loot - Selling/Price Check

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for price checks / selling all of the items. Let me know what you find interesting,

Thanks SELLING.png

Bah, forums reverted or something. Switching this to an auction instead going to put some buyouts and reserves on a few of the pieces. Auction will end Wednesday Aug, 21st at 2000 (8pm) CST 10 minute rule applies. I'd prefer you offer in thread but i'll accept buyouts via pm. Any other questions inquire within. Hopefully this thread doesnt revert again.
1: Sold (buyout) (buyout 40m)
2: Sold (buyout)(buyout 5m)
3: Sold (buyout) (buyout 10m)
4: Hamburger - 175m (reserve 175m)
5: Kiddo - 60m(reserve 125m)
6: (buyout 5m)
7: (buyout 10m)
8: Quickblade - 16m (buyout 30m)
9: (buyout 7m)

Last edited:

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should probably mention that all of this stuff is located on ATL, if people are interested in purchasing it.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the planesword is prepatch when you could have spell chanelling as well as fc1 on a weapon. if it had clean stats (mage 20 mainly) it would be worth hundreds of millions. not sure how much that 1 point affects the value tho.

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what the deal is with stratics, think this thread reverted or soemthing, missing some posts in here. Reupdated/bump

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Five hours left! wooo!

Edit: For a few that pm'd me, everything here is unenhanced.

Last edited:

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contacting winners ASAP, just got home.

Hm, pms aren't sending for me. ICQ ME 265749711 If you could to discuss your item you bid on/won

Last edited: