• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard

Grugot

Journeyman
They lower the amount of gold that drops from the roof? I just wrapped up a run and I ended up with about 300K. I was able to clear all the gold off the floor and still have lots of time to mess around before being kicked out.

I'm not sure if killing them in a corner causes problems?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
historically we pull them into the corner as it makes all the gold land in more of a condensed space making it easier to vacuum up.
but we go in there with 3-4 people and we never get it all picked up.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
im not sure ive ever had enough time to pick up all the gold and loot the body. that seems odd and I thought it was more than 300k, i've sent that much via bags of sending before and still had a lot on the ground

seems low, but i cant confirm as it has been a year or two since i've last done roof

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
im not sure ive ever had enough time to pick up all the gold and loot the body. that seems odd and I thought it was more than 300k, i've sent that much via bags of sending before and still had a lot on the ground

seems low, but i cant confirm as it has been a year or two since i've last done roof
Probably the government is now involved and taking their cut in taxes.