• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard solo problems

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok this means we need to include everything we want in 11 training, so 5 resists, HP, MR, Discord, that is 8. What else would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BearCorpse

Adventurer
I'm so sorry, It's allowed 12 times and 1501 points. Or 4 times and 3002 points.
Actually, Vollem can be trained 20 times. But It automatically consumed 8 times when slot upgrade.

So my vollem, add Discordance, Upgrade Discordance 120, 4 resists not cold, INT 700, MR6, Stamina(it must be fault) and small Mana.
High REAL mana regeneration is good for training Discordance skill, it cost 20 mana and vollem spam breath.
If you want more real MR , upgrade meditation skill.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why pick 700 int and only MR6? Is 700 int better than MR24 which would also cost 288 training points?

BearCorpse

Adventurer
It's decided based on mana regeneration per seconds.
For example, Vollem has 100 meditation and 100 focus. 125 int and MR24 is 3.0mana/sec. 700 int and MR6 is 3.6mana/sec.
Increasing Int increases real MR linearly. But increasing MR decreases its effect every point.
So last situation(med100, fo100, int 125), MR6 can gain 0.5mana/sec. Next real MR gain is MR8, next 10, 12, 15, 17...
This is why pick 700 int and only MR6.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's decided based on mana regeneration per seconds.
For example, Vollem has 100 meditation and 100 focus. 125 int and MR24 is 3.0mana/sec. 700 int and MR6 is 3.6mana/sec.
Increasing Int increases real MR linearly. But increasing MR decreases its effect every point.
So last situation(med100, fo100, int 125), MR6 can gain 0.5mana/sec. Next real MR gain is MR8, next 10, 12, 15, 17...
This is why pick 700 int and only MR6.
Nice one. Trying to figure this more out. Is there some "pattern" here? Or even better calculator?

So:
How this is calculated: "700 int and MR6 is 3.6mana/sec."

Or this:
"last situation(med100, fo100, int 125), MR6 can gain 0.5mana/sec."

Also not sure what this means: "Next real MR gain is MR8, next 10, 12, 15, 17..."

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There is a mana regen calculator at uoguide, use that to try out which stats increment would give you better yield for mana regen per sec.

BearCorpse

Adventurer
There is a mana regen calculator at uoguide, use that to try out which stats increment would give you better yield for mana regen per sec.

Yes, I use mana regen calculator in Japanese and edit source to remove int cap.
And I found my mistake. I should set MR 5 or 7. lol

Ive been attempting to train the vollem, but two have vanished while training in progress, both wonderfully happy and on first round of training..:(

Finally solo'd this thing! Took alot of trial and error, i run the lich first as i died against him the most die to blood oath. I just cycle until he's first. Ozy is the next problem, if i get into big trouble and panic i self honor and finish that fight. Virtue was a huge problem until i got down the pattern of dismount and remount. Took about 25 or 30 attempts to get it down!

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Beautiful thread filled with wonderful information.

Thanks to everyone for their input.