• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard roof needs a higher drop rate...

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am the tank. Not running any luck except the bonus from Honor and Conjurers Robe (140 luck). Does having a luck suit play that significant a role in getting a drop here then? Might be a bit tricky fighting these bosses in a luck suit ;P Could equip one at the end of the fight I guess but using CC so I don't have an auto equip function :/ Typically have been doing the roof in a group of 2-5 people.

I guess I will have to dig out my luck suit to have any kind of chance of getting a drop here then :/
Luck isn't required, it just gives you a little bit of an extra boost. It appears like you are just having particularly bad luck :( (the real kind, not the stat)

That being said we've been monitoring the drops out of Shadowguard and will make changes if necessary. Thanks for the feedback.