• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard Pets

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else got the sneaking suspicion that Dread War Horses and Bane Dragons will once again spawn and be tameable in the upcoming Time of Legends area, Shadowguard?

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't know, are you a tester from a focus group to imply that?
Or is it just some hope that never dies till the very end?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Already have a Dread War Horse and Bane Dragon on both of my Tamers. It'd make sense though for Dread War Horses and Bane Dragons to spawn at Shadowguard though, given the lore of the area. Plus, with the devs promising a Pet Revamp and Time of Legends introducing Masteries (maybe there's a taming "Horselord" mastery that increases the effectiveness of Equines, or a "Dragonlord" mastery that buffs Dragons), it'd be kind of wierd for them to leave out the Dread War Horse and Bane Dragon.

Crimson Hawk Moth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
/shrug, uo has a history of preserving rare items. I bet you if they return, they will be different creatures ( ie different name and graphic ) that have comparable stats to the above mentioned pets.