• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard Encounter

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Went to the shadowguard encounter and went to the roof. The group that I was with had a very, very difficult time with Anon. We were there for over an hour on just her and finally everyone was aggrevated and left. Does anyone have any helpful hints? Thx :heart:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ultima online SHADOWGUARD ENCOUNTER - YouTube

I have not done any of it since the birth of Eodon, only on TC did I even look at it and felt that this was not for me and sought other areas in game to play then to do the rooms and roof of this tower.

About the only thing I do in Eodon is the Turtle spawn, the gold foil, the runs to check for the stealbles, early it was for a white and black tiger for the wife's tamer. When PAS schedule the Tower for an event I don't go.

However several members of PAS and its alliance members have done it and most can give hints and clues, just need to ask at the PAS forum. People's Army of Sonoma • Index page

Last edited:

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
FINALLY!!! Victorious!! 1 hour and 15 minutes for the roof. 4 people in party with 2 getting an artie. :D Anon is a pain. hehehehe

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anon isn't too bad if you know the mechanics... don't cast EVs on him.... also watch his elemental form and don't attack with damage type related to it or it heals him instead. I don't know all the forms and damage type but earth ele is phys so don't have dragons on him during this or cast EVs. it works well if you have a melee or archer type that changes weapons depending on his form.

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hope people don't mind me posting on this topic.. I was hoping to get other people's experiences too and try to get handy tips :thumbup1: Did the encounter last night. 5 in the party (2 sampires, 2 mystic/mages & 1 mystic/discorder) Took appx 1 hour. Out of 5 people, 1 person got a drop (was the only one wearing luck). We've found, in our opinions, that pulling the bosses to a corner and everyone piling on top of each other helps keep the side spawn manageable. Still having problems with Anon.. lol

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
OH NO! Here she goes on babbling again! hehe... Last night was a bummer. We had 4 in the party (2 sampires, 1 mystic/mage & 1 mystic/discorder) Took 57 minutes with 35 minutes of that being on Anon.. Dang him. No one wearing luck and no one got a drop.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've filmed me and my guild mate doing Anon on tamers in 10 minutes. Will post link when I get home.

EDIT - Here we go:

Last edited:

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've filmed me and my guild mate doing Anon on tamers in 10 minutes. Will post link when I get home.

EDIT - Here we go:

Great video and nice job! But what I'm failing to see what we have a great deal of trouble with... LOL.. Where's the side spawn? haha Did you do this on Test? or recently?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great video and nice job! But what I'm failing to see what we have a great deal of trouble with... LOL.. Where's the side spawn? haha Did you do this on Test? or recently?
This was from the weekend! What type of chars are you using?

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This was from the weekend! What type of chars are you using?

We did one last night & the night before.. last night was 2 sampires, 1 mystic/mage and 1 mystic/discorder and the side spawn is miserable and you had zero ...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did one last night & the night before.. last night was 2 sampires, 1 mystic/mage and 1 mystic/discorder and the side spawn is miserable and you had zero ...
Yes we were doing it on sampires first but you get a lot of spawn. As you can see tamers is tons easier!

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Experiment this morning. Success. 2 of us did the roof encounter with 2 tamers (1 tamer/mage & 1 tamer/mystic) both with greater dragons. We started this as an experiment/new adventure. We cleared 3 bosses in 10 minutes or less. Anon, being the final boss, still took about 30 minutes. On the first 3 bosses the side spawn was very, very limited. On Anon, we had about 3 rounds of light spawn. The pets barely took any damage during the whole thing. We just kept invis. prepped and used it a lot because activating one of the taming masteries keeps you out. OH! We both got a drop (no luck suits). Next adventure, same tamers & adding a discorder/hider character.. lolol

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
PAS did it tonight. Sorry I did not go, but was able to listen to them while they did the roof tonight.

They had a full party of ten up there tonight.