• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Shadow Iron Elementals take no damage when hit lightning triggers

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
While hunting shadow iron elementals today, I noticed this strange bug.
Whenever my hit lightning triggered, the shadow iron elemental would take no damage from that hit or from the hit lightning.
Hit fireball didn't cause this problem to happen when triggered. I will try hit flame arrow and hit harm later and report my findings here.

On the screenshot below, you can see that the last two hits dealt damage, but the last one didn't as the hit lightning triggered at that particular hit.

hitlightningbug.png

Last edited:
T

Tazar

While hunting shadow iron elementals today, I noticed this strange bug.
Whenever my hit lightning triggered, the shadow iron elemental would take no damage from that hit or from the hit lightning.
Hit fireball didn't cause this problem to happen when triggered. I will try hit flame arrow and hit harm later and report my findings here.

On the screenshot below, you can see that the last two hits dealt damage, but the last one didn't as the hit lightning triggered at that particular hit.

View attachment 19048
From the Stratics Hunter's Guide:

Special Abilities: Immune to all spells.
Immune most damage done by pets and provoked creatures.

I don't think the immunity to lightening is the bug... it might be a bug that it seems to take damage from Hit Fireball.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
From the Stratics Hunter's Guide:

Special Abilities: Immune to all spells.
Immune most damage done by pets and provoked creatures.

I don't think the immunity to lightening is the bug... it might be a bug that it seems to take damage from Hit Fireball.

But whenever hit lightning triggered, the attack itself caused no damage, not only the lightning.
Every time the proc triggers, there is no damage dealt to the elemental, be it by the attack or by the lightning spell.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Every time the proc triggers, there is no damage dealt to the elemental, be it by the attack or by the lightning spell.
I was able to confirm that this occurs when either a lightning or harm proc triggers. I have submitted a problem report into the system on this issue.