• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadow Cloth

G

gramarye

Hi, I recently saw a player with a 'shadow cloak' of something or other and it WAS shadow colour (like leather shadow armour). Is it possible now to dye cloth shadow? And if so how do I achieve this? Thanks for any response.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try to use my UI and pick the color from the shadow dancer leggins :p

G

gramarye

Hmm, doesn't work for me on shadow. Works on all else (did a great copy of the colour of crimson cinc) but shadow comes out completely different for some reason. Thanks again for this great feature though, Pinco.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so can't be done by a plain dye tub... for sure it comes from the bugged leather dye tub ;)

G

gramarye

Yes, I guess so. I tried the picker on shadow cloth (found Melissa's cloak on a vendor and just 'picked' the colour from it, which didn't work) and I bought a 'shadow cloak of (I think it's) rejuvenation' and 'picked' that and it didn't work. So I guess that shadow just doesn't work.