• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadow Battle Chicken?

• Thread starter Ultima Weapon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
U

Ultima Weapon

I got a battle chicken the other night and its color is not one of the hiryu colors... it is shadow as far as I can tell. If someone can tell me how to post screenshots ill put one up so y'all can verify this.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you click on "go advanced" button below the window you type your comment, there will be a little paperclip above the new window that allows you to attach small pictures directly from your computer. Otherwise you need to use a third-party site like flickr and post a link to it.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe that is what you get from a burnt egg. Seriously, it is hard to tell from the picture, but I'm wondering if it is agapite.

U

Ultima Weapon

If you click the picture, it will zoom in. The egg was not burnt, when an egg is burnt and you try to hatch it, it crumbles.

I

Ivorythorn

Hhhmm... I gather you can have more than one coop? DUH...

Also, has anyone found a use for these things rather than novelty? I used one to get my horses skills up. It seemed to work well, I'm not that skilled or informed about training pets.

BTW, nice one... I hope I can get one that color.

F

Faith_UOCD

If the battle chickens are based on hiryu color, I am thinking it's possible that not just the hiryu colors are available, but also the lessers. My boyfriend just hatched out a valorite blue battle chicken. So if this is the case, I'm wondering is the one you got shadow colored or midnight blue from the lesser color menu.

L

Lord Urza

Very nice! Im not sure what all colors they spawn in yet either, but here are some I have gotten and am selling on east coast trade forums