• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sexy Mage suit

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just seeing what this might be worth these days. I made a mage suit that is a little bit versatile. Can use either a mage weap or shield with a simple jewel change and accommodate most mage temps. It came out pretty sexy to me at least, and above all, it looks cool wearing it! rofl. It is also built to have massive mana regen and mana increase so as you dont need med as much, i like going for broke on offense/defense on templates. Useful for most-all mage temps.

I'll give the mods both ways, with the mage weap it uses, or with the shield it uses. Either or, not both at the same time to use the 50 EP.

Resists

70/75/75/73/86 (W/ Mage Weap)
74/79/78/78/87 (W/ Shield)

Stats and Regens

18 Hit Point Regen
25 Hit Point Increase
23 Mana Regen (Mage Weap)
24 Mana Regen (Shield)
36 Mana Increase (Mage Weap)
40 Mana Increase (Shield)
18 Intel Bonus (Mage Weap)
23 Intel Bonus (Shield)