• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Sewn ITems Paying nicely,

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sewn Items Buying

Show me the Sewn! ::) I can pick up on many shards.

As Always in My posts, Please Either Pm Me or Icq me with what you have don't post here
My Icq is 674786798
If you have something you think I would be interested in Definitely ask even if its not listed,
If you have comments or questions please message me rather than posting here, This often helps avoid Trolling.

Last edited:

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I may have something your interested in. Send me a PM with a price your willing to pay. I have had this piece for many years. Thanks.

Quiltaan 1.JPG Quiltaan 2.JPG

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Whoever you are putting Lady Fire Dust items on your IDOC oddities vendor at crazy prices would you icq me or PM me so ic an buy direct? i missed a pair of shoes today which would have been my 20th piece to this set. or put them on all at once :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Sell me your Lady Fire Dust pieces and ill sell u something else in return :grin:

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you consider a sewn set? I have a few 3 pc sets. Let me know what your paying. ICQ me. Thanks:)