• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sewn and Made by Wearable Items! [Excep] {Blessed} MUST SEE! Auction Ends Tonight 9pm EST

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@JohnnyPow Thanks for the awesome auction man. Chump Thumper gave me a nice Winnie the Pooh piece that I had a matching sewn by jester suit to for 80m, in exchange for number 11 bro. So number 11 is now his at 80m if all is alright. Thanks and plz let me know when ready for the other items from today. Good luck and good hunting guys, until next time.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Polaris glad I could help yah, yea that hurt taking a winnie the pooh hat out of my 15+ item collection but when it goes to help you get yours it was worth it

man im staying away from auctions that got out of control, number one dont sleep and wake up right before an auction. i paid like 5000 times to much on some but thats life, my own dang fault lol