• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sewn and Made by Wearable Items! [Excep] {Blessed} MUST SEE! Auction Ends Tonight 9pm EST

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Fellow Rares Collectors! Its time I sell off some of these pieces from my collection seeing Id rather them go to a collector who has been searching for these items. I am Auctioning the following items off until Sunday March 19 2017 @ 9pm EST. 10 minute rule is in effect. Bid increments are as follows:
  • 500k minimum increments until 5m
  • 1m increments until 20m
  • 5m increments until 100m
  • 10m incriments until 500m
All items have No RESERVE or BUYOUTS. If you want them then you must bid out for the remainder of auction. I'm giving everyone a chance to bid on these seeing these types of Items are a high demand in the market. If no item is bid on then I will put back into collection and auction off at another time. All items but # 13 and #14 are on Atlantic. Those 2 Items are on Pacific and you can either pick up or I can try to get there this week. I would prefer payment on Atlantic or Pacific please.

Sets will not be broken up. Please leave all bids here on this thread. I will updated bids when I am available, hopefully sooner than later. If you have any further questions you can ICQ me @38433712. Thanks for taking the time to look and bid. Good Luck!

1. 3 pc Sewn by Megu Set-Exceptional - 450 Mil Chump Thumper
Megu Item 1.JPG
2. 3 pc Made by Fin Chain Set [ Exceptional] Dbl Excep
20 Mil Money Bags McGee
Megu Item 1.JPG
3. Robe made by Rosy [ Exceptional] (Note: Robe is made not sewn) 20 Mil Money Bags McGee
Rosy Made by Robe Item 3.JPG
4 . Dbl Blessed Deer Mask{Blessed}
20 Mil Money Bags McGee
Finn Item 2.JPG
5 . Dbl Blessed Orc Mask{Blessed}
20 Mil Money Bags McGee
Orc Mask Item 5.JPG
6. Robe sewn by hanae.mori{blessed} Dbl Blessed Excep -
75 Mil Chump Thumper
Item 6 robe Hanae.JPG
7 . Chainmail Legs Made by Red Talon [Exceptional] Dbl Excep 20 Mil Money Bags McGee
8. Chainmail Legs Made by Chaz [Exceptional] Dbl Excep 20 Mil Money Bags McGee
9. Female Plate Made by Red Talon [Exceptional] Dbl Excep 20 Mil Money Bags McGee
10. A Buckler Made by Fultes [Exceptional] Dbl Excep 20 Mil Money Bags McGee
Redtalon chaz items 7-10.JPG
11. Half Apron Sewn By Quiltaan- Exp Blessed -
75 Mil Chump Thumper
12. Cloak Sewn By Edran - Exp Blessed - 75 Mil Chump Thumper
Half Apron Quil and Cloak Edran Items 11-12.JPG
13 .A Straw Hat Sewn By Versace{Blessed} Dbl Blessed Excep -
146 Mil Chump Thumper
14 .A Fancy Dress Sewn By Quiltaan- Exp Blessed - 100 Mil Chump Thumper
Straw Hat-Dress Item 13-14.JPG

Last edited:

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
A gold for everything that has no bids on them atm 650968665 Xellos [Pretty much free bump :)]

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I won't bid on the dbl blessed sewn by Versace hat (13) if you won't bid on the other Quiltan fancy dress (14.) I got the apron already I think (11.) That way you get the prize piece, and I get a set of 2.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd rather have a set bro, this would be my first and only. Hook a bro up. That hat is nice though...

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's fair enough if you can pay me the 80m I have down for the half apron, #11.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Polaris75 are you stuck on the name quiltaan i can trade another set i dont have doubles
You can get it for the 80m, no problem.. I didn't know you were building this collection. Please hit me up later about a 2-3 piece set sometime when I save back up on gold. :) :) Oh no bro... I had already quit bidding on 13.... ?

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
damn this is why i always miss the end of auctions. this is my first in months tha i acually made i think i need to miss em more lol

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get it for the 80m, no problem.. I didn't know you were building this collection. Please hit me up later about a 2-3 piece set sometime when I save back up on gold. :) :) Oh no bro... I had already quit bidding on 13.... ?
I think ya missed messages, I was hoping you would stop on 13 at 210m bro... my pockets aren't running that deep..... if you wanted to stop and all. You should give me that for 210m. That extra 40m hurts.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You bid +40 on the #13 after we agreed to stop, I didn't know what to do... :p :p

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You bid +40 on the #13 after we agreed to stop, I didn't know what to do... :p :p
awe nah i was thinking u stop on both and then I would do a single set i have i have a few single sets, shrugs, lil kids hanging on me while im trying to watch this lol

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh, just trade #11 for maybe a 2 piece set or something similar? That would work bro, just let me know. I just didn't know is all. Get ahold of me in game after Johny gives these items to us and we can trade and all.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
awe nah i was thinking u stop on both and then I would do a single set i have i have a few single sets, shrugs, lil kids hanging on me while im trying to watch this lol
Just let me know and give me a decent looking set (like robe/dress and apron/hat) or something, and I will pay the difference and give #11 to ya. I didn't know you collected this name is all.... I only have about 6-7 sewn by items myself and 0 sets so far. Was trying hard for that 2 piece one. :) :)

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Just let me know and give me a decent looking set (like robe/dress and apron/hat) or something, and I will pay the difference and give #11 to ya. I didn't know you collected this name is all.... I only have about 6-7 sewn by items myself and 0 sets so far. Was trying hard for that 2 piece one. :) :)
ICQ me and maybe some of the items u have i need we can do two sets or something for u we can compare 674786798