• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Several Shards going down, need backup - Atl + Europa, Drachs so far!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Odd that it's only Atlantic and Europa, those servers are not even in the same place...

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
atl back up and reverted at least an hour... bleh.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The revert on Europa was only maybe 20 ish minutes.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Now Drachenfels is down too...

Bah... :wink:

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Oh great, I am probably dead somewhere's now..I was running in the Lost Lands looking for Silver Serpents . Sh*t. Just dumped me as I recalled 5 minutes ago.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we were standing in a kotl spawn when DF goes down. but luckily we were all alive after server was back.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both toons which were online during shutdown, were shown with status online in guild rooster today. Even if they weren't login last two days.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both toons which were online during shutdown, were shown with status online in guild rooster today. Even if they weren't login last two days.
This happen with any and all shard-downs be it scheduled or not, log into the characters and log out fixes the display in guild roster.

Enziet

Journeyman
I just logged in. Was starting to re setup my EC after a new hard drive install and BAM down goes Atlantic. Guess that means it's time for bed not UO lol

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Drachenfels down for the 3rd time time! :mad2: