• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

several questions regarding new install and CC

G

hey guys,

im still confused about a few things..

1) where can i get the CC signs and how can i add my CC? ppl are telling me that its not yet added for me.

2) I got a new pc, do i just download EALand from the new install and then update and would be able to play normally? or should i have the original TSO installed first? ... since the old pc (which has the updated original TSO) is asking for like a 1000mb update for EAland.

thnx:D
majdi

G

I think te CC signs are created from pictures you upload and create from using the easels on a money lot.

The EALand download is a 1195mb download after you install the initial installer file. Once you launch the game it will then try to download that 1196mb file. It would then be ready to play TC3 and would need patchig back to the normal cities, but thats only a 4-7mb file uually.

G

Custom Content is only available in TC3, and will not be available in production cities, until after they merge with EA Land.

Here is the Blog link to how to do Custom Content, in TC3.

As for installing TSO/EA Land, please read the several stickied posts at the top of this forum for all the current information on installing and upgrading the game, and post any specific questions you still have, in the appropriate thread.

M

mariotso

i get a prompt to register when i tried to dl ealand. do you have to register again to get a code for it? i tried logging in with my current account and didn't see where you get a code.

G

thanks for the info. However, im unable to download EALand from the site, its always "Please wait..."

G

its now working, but from a different browser. Apparently, the install doesnt work from Firefox, but its working for IE.