• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] several items I have questions about.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I have several items in my collection which I am not sure about. I recently attained these crossbow bolts. I heard that they can still he had. are they rare? and how much are they worth? I have these limes which I am not sure about. I have not seen them anywhere in game. Box with 2 water tiles I believe if I axe the box the tiles will drop to the ground. price check? Ok, this statue, can statues be engraved? how much is she worth? The sash. 2 EM names, is this common? the map fragment, still attainable? rubbish? I have 2 different graphic of coconut that I have been wondering about forever now can someone shed some light? The bloodspawn 2 colors. is one a dupe?
If anyone could shed some light please let me know :>

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I advise you to trash the water tiles, they are illegal to own. Lime and coconuts are semi-rare stealables, map fragment is a drop from red wandering healers, statue is engraved using a tool from tinker which is still available, EM sashes go for 8m+ but haven't seen one with both EMs named so could be more. Crossbow bolts I'm not sure about, looks like an old rare to me but I don't know if they are still available. As for the bloodspawn it looks like the darker red ones are the cocoa resource from cocoa trees that have lost their name somehow.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I advise you to trash the water tiles, they are illegal to own. Lime and coconuts are semi-rare stealables, map fragment is a drop from red wandering healers, statue is engraved using a tool from tinker which is still available, EM sashes go for 8m+ but haven't seen one with both EMs named so could be more. Crossbow bolts I'm not sure about, looks like an old rare to me but I don't know if they are still available. As for the bloodspawn it looks like the darker red ones are the cocoa resource from cocoa trees that have lost their name somehow.
/Thread. Crazy, I have never seen those water tiles before.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, thanks for your replys. I could still use some info on the pile of bolts. tyvm :gee: