• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Several Armor Pieces Auction #1

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Several Armor Pieces Auction #1, Hi :heart:'s I'm auctioning off these items for a friend. This Auction will start now and end on Monday at 6pm EST. Only place your bids here. All of these items are located on the Atlantic server, Payments will be to be on Atlantic as well! Many thanks and good luck to you all! :heart: Briar Box1.png box1part2.png box1part3.png box1part4.png box1part5.png

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
#5 - 5m and #8 - 5m, if still available

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So sorry everyone, i've been not feeling well and when i tried to find the post for some reason i couldn't locate these posts. Here is the winners list and i will be avail via icq for pick up but please message me here first in a message that way i know i have the right person many thanks! My friend will be happy. *waves* :heart: Briar
#7 10mil Aranha
#1 5mil Aranha
#2 5mil Aranha
#4 1mil Chester Rockwell
#5 5mil Merlin
#8 5mil Merlin
Totals: 20mil Aranha/10mil Merlin