• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Rare Auction, Ends Sun Mar 2 *New Bids Updated 7*

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decided to start a new thread just for bids. Other got a bit long. Items up for auction are:

Mandrake root, connecting bottels, garlic, and mushrooms. All are server birth rares and may be the only ones on the shard. Post your bids or pm me them. The auction will end on 10 pm est sunday march 2nd. I have rights to refuse bids if I dont feel they are acceptable. Gold/Items are acceptable in bids.

Bottels: 7mil Famine
Mandrake Root: 5mil Famine
Garlic: 5mil Famine
Mushrooms: 1.5 mil Kahlia
Rug: 3 mil Famine

K

kahlia

Mandrake root 250K
Connecting bottels 2.5 mil
Garlic 750K
Mushrooms 250K

Are you selling the rug or purple plants?

Thanks!

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the rug can be up for auction too. The purple plants are already taken but all of the other plants are up for bid. Thanks.

G

Garlic: 2m
Bottels: 4m
Mandrake Root: 2m
Mushrooms: already have one, no need another

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

You'd think you would see Pug/Famine over here. Wonder if he stop playing.

K

Kat SP

I sent Famine an ICQ about a few rares I got out of the same IDOC. Have yet to hear from him, so not sure if he's playing anymore. =/

G

I am only interested in real rares, none of this event rares crap that the devs toss at us as if we were hungry children chasing the penny candy from a parade float [censored] piece of [censored] [censored] toss them.

I'm old school

K

kahlia

Hmm...well I certainly can not compete with this kind of bidding. How about 500k for the rug?

Thanks!

G

I am not fond of secret bids
Seems all bids are held now by someone who is not even in the thread!

Kind regards

S

Sir Ha-ward

Famine is a well known rares collector, i wouldnt be surprised at all if he won the lot.

K

kahlia

Mushrooms: 1.5 mil
Rug: 1 mil

Famine, I am still waiting for my dye tub.

P

Peddlerpug

Hello everyone,

I apologise for the "ghost" bids ... Been sending them via ICQ as I've been away on work. Back now, and will be posting bids here for all to see. MY current bids are:

Bottels: 7mil
Mandrake Root: 5mil
Garlic: 5mil
Rug: 2mil

Kahlia, I will not outbid you on the Mushrooms ... They are a great, true, server birth rare and I'de LOVE to add it to the museum. However, the museum can live with one less Mushroom pile so I'm happy to let this one go to you (if you do not get outbbid by someone else). I know how hard it is to find these items ... Don't wana be the guy who took this from ya. =)

As a fellow collector I bet I can help your collection a bit ... Contact me anytime, I'm sure I got a few goodies kicking around that I could send your way *winks*.

Thanks!

K

kahlia

*cries*

Actually Famine, if you really want the mushrooms please feel free to bid higher. If not, I will honor my bid.

I am done bidding...lol.

Thanks!

K

kahlia

Thank you Cyanide for the great trade! Next time you get a rug don't let Famine know.