• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server message: Drachenfels is going down in 25 minutes for the publish

• Thread starter Jafanarae
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jafanarae

Still no joy from the EA Store? The GB EA Store doesn't have it either. People are buying from the UO Game Codes site, with mixed success. Have you tried there or is it not appropriate for your purchase?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got them now from Uo gamecodes. I also upgraded my account and have patched. I'm all ready to go. Only now left its waiting for the shard. :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got in, sneaked around Hythloth, down into the Abyss. Saw two oranges and a blue so far. Tried to steal three artifacts, at gm keep failing.
Picked some chaga mushrooms and met Sutek and the Slasher of Veils.

J

Jafanarae

What's it like? Does it feel suitably dangerous / evil / fiery? I didn't make it down there during open beta.

Will it inspire me finally to learn how to PvP?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Underworld and Abyss got plenty of puzzles and traps and danger:)

Solved one of the puzzles and got a reward. :)