• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Down? EAL Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brendagfrie

Im a bit confused...normally stratics shows times of posts in my time zone but now they seem to be in pacific time? Unless no one has posted for 3 hours...so anyway is EAL still down? When I try to log in I get the internal error

G

<blockquote><hr>

*passin 1 2 u-wheeeeeeeee

[/ QUOTE ]
The Captians and the Smoothie and yippeeeee its a party.

G

SHHHHH don't say that too loud the whiners will hear u and come and start yelling about people joking around on here again. LOL, personally u can keep the cookies but make the captains a double please.

G

<blockquote><hr>

did everyone get cookies or do i need to make more?

[/ QUOTE ]
*hiding the cookies* can you make more I didnt get any lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

SHHHHH don't say that too loud the whiners will hear u and come and start yelling about people joking around on here again. LOL, personally u can keep the cookies but make the captains a double please.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Debbie Downers Allowed

G

Make Me Cookies That Can Cure The Flu Or At Least Knock Me Out, That Would Be Good,LMAO

S

so2yosim

Jist a litl rum cakke left heer.*hic*

i tri to maked morr e....ahhhh.uho al goned*hic* sry

G

<blockquote><hr>

Make Me Cookies That Can Cure The Flu Or At Least Knock Me Out, That Would Be Good,LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

chicken noodle soup, saltines, and thera flu on its way hun

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's open!

[/ QUOTE ]

These fixes are getting faster. they must not want us posting on here after we have been drinking lol. See you all in game look me up lol.

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

This is the 3rd time that I have been booted from the game. Honestly, when are things going to be fixed. I was waiting for merges to be complete, and now they are. I would like to be able to play for more than 15 minutes at a time and not take an addition 1/2 hr to get back in.

And no, its not my connection, I called the cable company and had the necessary things checked.

Almost sick and tired of this, no wonder newbies dont stick around. I wouldnt start paying on a game that doesnt work either.

There is a problem in EAL... The Dev's are working on it (thank you Dev's), please relax they are doing the best they can atm .... This is part of the new EAL ... Just like back when they first started TSO .... Its a wonder why there are so many of the Founders still around.... We all stuck w/ the Dev's through the ups and downs... One day in the future, we can all look back on these days and thank the Dev's for doing such a great job.......

G

<blockquote><hr>

Test Centre is stuck on 35% wahhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

Got that same problem.

P

PHREEKESIM

ok, this time when they booted me I was in the middle of work and it gave me the avatar leasing error.... I logged off cause I didn't want to deal with it ... now, that same sim (avatar ;P) can't get past 35% ... other sims in the same acct. can though...what's the deal?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad said they were giving EAL a lil fix while it was already down, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I'll have 120 messages in my inbox about lava cards again?

[/ QUOTE ]

One can hope!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. No lava lamp emails today. But I did log in to find an old email reloaded in my inbox from 11/05/03. Apparently, I fell asleep at work that day and management frowns upon sleeping at work

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok, this time when they booted me I was in the middle of work and it gave me the avatar leasing error.... I logged off cause I didn't want to deal with it ... now, that same sim (avatar ;P) can't get past 35% ... other sims in the same acct. can though...what's the deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

In EA-Land or TC3? This thread is about EA-Land. This one is about the issues in TC3. Let's not confuse the two. With your help we'll be able to work through the problems

G

I tried to switch sims after going to EA Land and now am stuck at 35% trying to get back in. I exited and tried again with a different sim, still stuck

I

imported_eggchick7

tso mania says tc3 and EALand is up and running yet when I log in my avatar it sitcks at 35% I'm going to cry right now wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

M

mysticlisa516

I've got 1 sim in EA Land, but 2nd one stops at 35%. Tried 4 times.

S

Shadowbay

maybe ... Im freezing at 35 % when logging in and when I did get in froze at 16 % trying to land, now Im getting the avatar exceeded thing on a sim I was playing earlier !

G

I got a sim in on a different account but when trying to land she stuck at 16% and I got the cancel option, trying to re-enter now, it too is stuck at 35%

I

imported_eggchick7

And now the server tells me its down.... quick I need a box of kleenex...and a hamster

G

same here stuck at 35% with 2nd sim. this was happening before the maintenance. Sooooooo do we break out the cookies and rum again or what lol

S

Shadowbay

now Im freezing at 50% trying to log in and it takes me back to the log in screen .. geeze what next .. *sighs*

G

The updater is updating, but then I get internal error 1036 when I try to log in. (I already got the 11.something MB update)

I

imported_debbiemins211848

Got one sim in TC3. Other hanging at 35%. When it did get to map house not showing open even tho no.1 sim there.and i pay for both accounts.and a roomie in house.And i cant get to work and and and please help*having meltdown*need my fix

G

Tagging Last:

For the server problems, please read this thread where EA Parizad is reading along and then respond there if the spirit moves.

Thanks!

Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.