• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Down? EAL Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

well its better then being stupid and having a clutzy day i walked right into one LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad,
I am not complaining, I know things have to be done, you all have been working hard and I appriciate it.
But can I ask for one thing? Can you make the rounds at the factory count for me towards my total promotion score? I dont need much, no money, no refunds, nothing crazy like that... Just a a few less rounds to compleate to get my next promotion....
I only ask because I alays seem to be in the factory with a min left in the round before the maintences happen...
Thanks
SITAsim

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry SITA.
I was at the factory also when EA-Land decided to throw a hissy fit.

G

too bad this isn't something for the soup nazi to handle.. well unless he switches over to be a supervisor for this game

NO PROMOTION FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

suffer through another shift like the rest of us po folk lol after all you know it's fun dodgin those bots.

G

ok fine since no one wants to say what is up with my cc i will just make choc chip cookes again

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why does this always happen on my day off rl work

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the Gaming Goda are telling you to work more?

I'm kidding!!!!! ::hugs::

G

ATTENTION TSO PLAYERS... please take this opportunity to look around at all the Red Light specials while you wait for the doors to open again.

Well there's ummmmm nope that special is over...

We do still have the special on the ... huh? oh crap ok that one is over too....

Pari... quick do some cartwheels to keep them entertained while we look for something else to occupy their time .

G

<blockquote><hr>

ATTENTION TSO PLAYERS... please take this opportunity to look around at all the Red Light specials while you wait for the doors to open again.

Well there's ummmmm nope that special is over...

We do still have the special on the ... huh? oh crap ok that one is over too....

Pari... quick do some cartwheels to keep them entertained while we look for something else to occupy their time .

[/ QUOTE ]

Im passing cookies around does that help

C

Cashew

I still have spare hamsters. Do you need them for the servers or should I break out the crackers and start serving them?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I still have spare hamsters. Do you need them for the servers or should I break out the crackers and start serving them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get a Hamster cookie? Dont like hamster crackers the fur gets stuck in my teeth lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

is EA-Land open

[/ QUOTE ]

No ony Test Center is open

T

Twisted Soul

<blockquote><hr>

Why does this always happen on my day off rl wor!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya! This is my first day of nothingness since returning to TSO (or w/e). I planned to play all day and now look lol.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Weird. I'm getting an update for EA-Land too and I never patched to TC3. Got patch but city still down.

G

internal error now.... the selection box's are missing (cant click the Ea-land icon nore the house)

H

hollythor

Thank you Parizad, I was wondering, whats going on? Too early for reset, lol you been sippin the sauce again? LOL

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Parizad said they were giving EAL a lil fix while it was already down, I think.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Weird. I'm getting an update for EA-Land too and I never patched to TC3.

[/ QUOTE ] that happened to me to and then when Ea-Land comes back up I have to update again? Kinda like I have to fix the update that I updated lol

L

Layla-Playmate

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ritz Crackers with peanut butter sound pretty good about now. Maybe it will help with my sims withdrawals.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I'll have 120 messages in my inbox about lava cards again?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ritz Crackers with peanut butter sound pretty good about now. Maybe it will help with my sims withdrawals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have any crackers I have peanutbutter but no crackers any one want to share? I do have a gallon of Captian Morgans if any one wants to share. LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was the only one that happened to lol.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One can hope!

D

Doxie02

I got the update 11.4 it did it's thing but EA Land is still down

G

dont rush these kind of things theyll screw something up that you might not want to be done.. so hold your horses

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got the update 11.4 it did it's thing but EA Land is still down

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats, you're right!

Just a few more mins... EA-Land is online, but internal right now. In a few mins (less than 20), it will be public.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

dont rush these kind of things theyll screw something up that you might not want to be done.. so hold your horses

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooooooooo. Don't hold the horses! If we do, someone is sure to come along and start beating it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooooooooo. Don't hold the horses! If we do, someone is sure to come along and start beating it!

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe we should trade Horses for the Hamsters.

S

so2yosim

TY Parizad-you are wonderful!!!
Want a smoothie? Iz reeli *hic* goodhr

G

<blockquote><hr>

TY Parizad-you are wonderful!!!
Want a smoothie? Iz reeli *hic* goodhr

[/ QUOTE ]
Dang I want one of those smoothies lol

C

Cashew

I baked up some hamster cookies and I made some cracker spread too, quite good with a bit of cheese
Help yourselves.
Please pass the capt morgans, Thank you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I baked up some hamster cookies and I made some cracker spread too, quite good with a bit of cheese
Help yourselves.
Please pass the capt morgans, Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cookies
here is your Captians do you want that straight up or on ice? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.