• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Down? EAL Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

When I tried to log in to EAL, durin' update/patcher phase.. or where it checks, I got message "Server is down please contact thesimsonline.com and retry. (which didn't work)

But now, I had 2 problems with both TSOMania and TSOStratics (or if you preffer calling this EALMania and EALStratics).

I think either someone accidently disconnected EAL now, beacuse TC3 is down for an update, and I takes quite long for me to load up both sites?

M

Mystic Kitty

I had just barely logged in ea land and i got an error and when i try getting back in, it tells me that its down... so its not just you =)

R

rockyswifey

I get the same message...and tsomania.net is not working .. I don't know

G

I belive that their utility for Server Status can't recognise if EAL is up or down, or anything. and since both cities are down, the thing can't load up the info and it's crashing, that's why, it takes 10 times logner to load the page.

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

When I tried to log in to EAL, durin' update/patcher phase.. or where it checks, I got message "Server is down please contact thesimsonline.com and retry. (which didn't work)

But now, I had 2 problems with both TSOMania and TSOStratics (or if you preffer calling this EALMania and EALStratics).

I think either someone accidently disconnected EAL now, beacuse TC3 is down for an update, and I takes quite long for me to load up both sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get on either. Silly thing is, sims.stratics works, except the front page won't fully load for me. &gt;.&lt;

R

rockyswifey

yea thats what i meant i didint know how to word it. I'm sorry...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Got Avatar Leasing Error here, then was booted and can't get in! :p

I

imported_eggchick7

UK calling...same 4 me 2 couldn't change sims PC advised me that TSO was not responding (I have informed the pc that it is actually EALand) got booted off download of 159mb then the server is down info popped up wahhhhhhhhh

I

imported_eggchick7

Oh and for test centre we have error code 1016 ??????????????????????????

G

Ok.. devs? who tripped over the cable? Who made a joke and disconnected EAL? anwser please! Or I take the hamsters hostage!

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

I got the same error as Enzo. I hope everything is okay!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

On the bright side.....

Found another pop up that could use some graphic updates

I

imported_eggchick7

Lol Gracie...there must be a connection with my PC that tells me about TSO

I

imported_PMS Janet

Is this EA's way of telling me it is time to do my laundry?

G

We're having network problems, and are working to get you guys back in. Sorry about that, guys.

I'll keep you guys posted!

M

mysticlisa516

This is the 3rd time that I have been booted from the game. Honestly, when are things going to be fixed. I was waiting for merges to be complete, and now they are. I would like to be able to play for more than 15 minutes at a time and not take an addition 1/2 hr to get back in.

And no, its not my connection, I called the cable company and had the necessary things checked.

Almost sick and tired of this, no wonder newbies dont stick around. I wouldnt start paying on a game that doesnt work either.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! and it's okay Parizad I have to finish my macro paper on economic policies of Obama anyway

G

We're having network problems, and are working to get you guys back in. Sorry about that, guys.

I'll keep you guys posted!

I think this pretty much sums up the problem

G

EA-Land is going down hard. That does not mean it is on drugs, or anything dirty. It means we're shutting it down for a fix, but not giving the 15 min warnings or the little warnings I give when I'm trying to be funny.

The 25 lucky people in there that did not get avatar leasing error will be booted without warning. Sorry!

C

Catwoman1966

Same here, I just got booted and now can't get back in.
It did a small update and is now giving me 'Internal Error Code 1016.

Cat.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, hey Parizad? Do you know if someone tripped over the cable?

We need to have either him/her or hamsters hostage o_O KIDDING!

Thanks for warning! (yay! devs responded to my post xD)

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land is going down hard. That does not mean it is on drugs, or anything dirty. It means we're shutting it down for a fix, but not giving the 15 min warnings or the little warnings I give when I'm trying to be funny.

The 25 lucky people in there that did not get avatar leasing error will be booted without warning. Sorry!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Pari.. I was one of the lucky 25 and you booted my @ss real good! lol

Cat.

S

SugarCane

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem!

S

Sims2

oh after i got kicked did not know what happned but when i tried to log in it did an update for buddy.exe is that going to cause a problem for login when it is back up? get internal error 1016. i was at the factory job.

G

I was one of those lucky ones lol, got booted right in the middle of uploading cc. Maybe thats a sign from the Ealand gods that I spend entirely too much time in front of the crafting table. LOL

S

so2yosim

Thanks for keeping us up to dat Parizad! You are very appreciated.

G

yep means you'll never be able to play the game again, so please forward all your stuff over to me and the rest of the board users since you won't be able to use them.....

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

yep means you'll never be able to play the game again, so please forward all your stuff over to me and the rest of the board users since you won't be able to use them.....

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!

Cat.

R

~Ruby~

Whew, I thought I was the only one....I was running the skill house and boom, I was gone. My other sim was still there so I thought it was just me. Thankyou for keeping us posted!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

is that to fix where u guys deleted all my cc out of inventory yesterday? lol i hope it is

G

wellllllll you'll be nice enough to post your user name and password here on the boards
and we'll take turns raiding your account...

And if you don't cooperate... Pari will tweek up her computer,,, gaze into her crystal ball monitor and find your account and remove the items and make a distribution to us... cause she lubs us!!!!!

G

that ant gonna happen i got this really good firewall/anti-spy/all the goodies

G

<blockquote><hr>

wellllllll you'll be nice enough to post your user name and password here on the boards
and we'll take turns raiding your account...

And if you don't cooperate... Pari will tweek up her computer,,, gaze into her crystal ball monitor and find your account and remove the items and make a distribution to us... cause she lubs us!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i dont want your guys stuff i just want my 5k worth of cc back

G

ummmmmmm dood........the data is all stored on the servers with them.... NOT on your computer behind your firewall lol
but fear not, cause if by some chance you can't repair the update to your computer... you'll always have me to blame for the fact that it won't update and I said you'll never play again, therefore i must have done something to your computer lol

S

SITA sim

Parizad,
I am not complaining, I know things have to be done, you all have been working hard and I appriciate it.
But can I ask for one thing? Can you make the rounds at the factory count for me towards my total promotion score? I dont need much, no money, no refunds, nothing crazy like that... Just a a few less rounds to compleate to get my next promotion....
I only ask because I alays seem to be in the factory with a min left in the round before the maintences happen...
Thanks
SITAsim

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, hey Parizad? Do you know if someone tripped over the cable?

We need to have either him/her or hamsters hostage o_O KIDDING!

Thanks for warning! (yay! devs responded to my post xD)

[/ QUOTE ]

It was me. I was doing cartwheels again.

One day, I'll tell you guys about the last time I did a cartwheel and ended up putting a hole through the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.