[Discussion] Server birth or no?

• Thread starter Striped Damsel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Smokey of LS

no that i believe is the daily rare one that spawns in the 4 huts South of the entrance to brit headin towards the mongate in fel

S

Striped Damsel

Ahh first I have heard of that spawn. However when i went there, they appear to be "Plate of Food" and not eatable to be made into dirty plates.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Ahh first I have heard of that spawn. However when i went there, they appear to be "Plate of Food" and not eatable to be made into dirty plates.
pretty sure they still spawn ...dbl click em and u get a plate of food then when u eat it u r left with a dirty plate....maybe its felluca only??? cant remember.

F

Fraggles

pretty sure they still spawn ...dbl click em and u get a plate of food then when u eat it u r left with a dirty plate....maybe its felluca only??? cant remember.
yep thats what it is