• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serpent Pillar

• Thread starter jpullen8874
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

jpullen8874

So, Ive bee away from the game for a long time and I'm trying to figure some things out. What's with the Serpent Pillar in the ocean off the coast of Trinsic? I came across it today while exploring the ocean. It looks to me like something that might be important but I don't know a thing.

On another related note, where is a good place to hunt sea creatures in the ocean without using the special fishing nets?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In all my years of playing UO, I've never seen the serpent pillar. I think I remember seeing it in an older part of the Ultima series though. Can't remember which though, Ultima VII maybe?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In all my years of playing UO, I've never seen the serpent pillar. I think I remember seeing it in an older part of the Ultima series though. Can't remember which though, Ultima VII maybe?
Everyone should see it. It's pretty cool looking.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw it once while I got lost sailing back in the day, it was pretty nifty ^.^ Thats right, I said nifty.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hadn't seen it in about 6 years till the EM Siren's event a while back. I'd forgotten it was there.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Its one of the sexiest thing in the game. We should all sail out there and have a party!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This game has pretty much effectively killed sailing it's pretty sad.

You clicked eight buttons!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must speak the secret phrases. One takes you to T2A, one takes you back.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It just means you three were curious enough to click them nothing wrong with that. My next spoiler will actually be something useful. Promise.

At least I didn't create an infinite loop of spoilers, not that I could with HTML.
You're an evil little person. >.<

M

Moonwynd

You will find information about the Lost Lands Passages (including the Serpent Pillars) on on this page.
Hawkeye, your Ultima Online Travelogues & Adventurer's Guide is AWESOME! Its easy to use, and the pictures are great. Its got UO history and your own blogs of ideas and personal adventures; a work thats useful to all and seems to be always in progress.

I've been meaning to say this for some time now and haven't taken the time to do it. Just want to say thanks for this tool and keep up the good work, mate.

Also, some day I want to join the Pirates, arrr...