• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seriously don't look

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since you already failed and looked i guess I gotcha hehe. But seriously not sure how many of you on here remember me i have been away for some time but looking to make a come back. Back in June I went to the hospital do to a severe infection in my foot, ended up having to get a metatarsal amputation and have been in a nursing/rehabilitation center for the past 4 months. If everything works out I should be home for the holidays. I look forward to getting back into the game and plan on being active again. Not to mention proposing to randoms irl isn't as fun as in the game lol