• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seriously Devs, give me some relief...

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I spend a lot of time in Doom these days, "farming" the new artifacts.

Usually I occupy the Bone Demon room, killing Patchwork Skeletons. It's not the most giving spot artifactwise (1-2/hour), but it's manageable for me, unlike most other parts of Doom.

But, as we all know, death (and taxes) is inevitable.

This morning, I was alone down there, when the world went monocrome. I headed for the exit, which fortunately wasn't blocked this time. :wink:

But in the effort to make my misery complete, a Reaper was placed in the camp outside, waiting for me to stand naked, with only 10 hitpoints, in front of it.

Thankfully I found a Wandering Healer nearby and there were no spellcasting critters in the immediate vicinity, so it was somewhat safe to be brought back to life.

But dear Devs, if you care just a little about my well-being and don't want me to develop PTSD, please do something to ease my (and prrobably many other players) troubles.

Please consider the one or both of the following solutions:

1. Remove the Spectres, Ghouls, Fire Elementals, Gargoyles and Reapers from the area around the entrance to Doom. - It only takes one Magic Arrow to kill you, when you just have been resurected!

2. Place an ankh or a Healer inside Doom.

Piotr

Doomed2.jpg

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You don't have to res there. It's a known hostile location since the release of AoS.

There are many wandering healers within the area and even a town (Umbra) not too far away.