• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Septembers woodmen event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woodmen event will run from Sept 20 till Sept 27 starting at 9am and end at 9 pm on the 27
prize are

1st 3 mill plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending
2nd 1 mil plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending
3nd 500k plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending

wood can be place in deed form and place in the vesper market mail box
and will be add up through out the week so not to over still the mail box

prize will be given out in vesper at the bank

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to confirm the dates for the September event. This one will be 8 days running from the morning of Sunday the 20th through the evening of the Sunday the 27th.

I think Mare is trying to wear us out before the release of Pub 90......

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be on the safe side I have submitted my deeds at the Market, just in case the EM event runs late tonight. With luck, I should get my title back this month :)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i been having uo problems aka my client keep crashing, i been trying to get in game for about two days now an no luck but i am going to keep trying