• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event September Events!

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
September 9th 7pm Pacific Time Governors Council Meeting.

September 16th 7pm Pacific Time "A New Discovery"

September 29th 7pm Pacific Time "The Time Gate"(Global)

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
September 16th 7pm Pacific Time "A New Discovery"

Again Cat is standing out front waiting for the commander, her brother said to be sure he saw her and to report all she heard and seen to him upon her return. Such a report this evening she will have for her brother Drakelord.

From one dark place to another we went this evening. There were no Lions, Tigers or Bears here, but lots and lots of BUGS!

Tonight's drop

Thus ends our report this evening of "A New Discovery"

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to a family emergency Willow will be unable to run the Time Gate event for you :(

EM Chance and myself will do the event instead. But we did have to change the date: The Time Gate event will be run on Wednesday 30th 7pm PST / Thursday 1st 2am UTC. Hope to see you there!

And Willow, my heart is with you and yours. Hope you can return very soon!

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to a family emergency Willow will be unable to run the Time Gate event for you :(

EM Chance and myself will do the event instead. But we did have to change the date: The Time Gate event will be run on Wednesday 30th 7pm PST / Thursday 1st 2am UTC. Hope to see you there!

Sounds good... Hopefully everything will be ok with willow!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Sorry to hear of EM Willow emergency, I hope all is well there. I have two request if possible, the first is please do not lead us by the hand to the locations for the letters, we been to most of the other shards and being lead around by our nose is no fun. Last Night event on Origin was good.

#two, several people cannot make it tonight, real life work etc.. They ask that the gates be left up so they may run it tomorrow sometime.

Thanks.

P.S. I hope our WORD is not a repeat of all the other words already, or we will have people standing there spamming names/words