• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) September 2014 Vesper Fishing Contest

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The fish for this month are Great Barracuda
and Big Fish. Great Barracuda are find in the deepwaters of Felucca. Big Fish are find in the deepwaters of Felucca, Trammel & Tokuno.

The weight-in will be Sunday, September 28 at 6:30 PM PDT at the Vesper Docks.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hang on to them until the weight-in or if you can't, contact An Vas Zu and see if you can turn it in early.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bump! This is tonight.

Gamer1970

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Bump! This is tonight.
I really wish there was somewhere to drop our fish off for these things. I spent days fishing for the first time but got called in to work when this was scheduled so I missed out. And asking for Vas ingame, he was never on when I was ... crappy. Didn't we use to drop them off in a mailbox or something?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If that comes up again, I have a mailbox you can use and I will make sure to deliver the fish to him. It is at the Kingdom of Dawn Malas Outpost, which is the second building on the north side of the road from the West Umbra, Malas gate.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to fish but gave up because I no longer understand it. Why would people fish with a pole with SSI etc?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The winners were:

Big Fish - 179 Stones by Loki Drunab

Great Barracuda - 197 Stones by James

Participants prizes