• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement September 2013 Event Schedule

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
9/7 @ 7pm PST - Meet and Greet with EM Vereor
Meet EM Vereor at the Britain Counselor Hall - Ask questions, and get to know your new EM.

9/12 @ 7pm PST - In Search of Power
Meet Kerroth the Relic Hunter at the Britain Counselor Hall as you embark on a mission of great importance!

9/20 @ 7pm PST - Surprise Attack!
General Vesuvius calls you into action to help defend Skara Brae!

9/26 @ 7pm PST - The Search Continues
Kerroth once again calls on your aid to help him find an item of untold powers

9/27 @ 7pm PST - Governor's Meeting
Meet King Blackthorn in the council chambers of Castle Blackthorn to discuss the matters of the realm

9/28 @ 7pm PST - September Fight Night (FELUCCA EVENT)
General Vesuvius calls you to action to clear despise of the evil Barracoon and his minions.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And don't forget, everyone. The final event of August is a Governor's Meeting tomorrow night at 7.

8/29 @ 7pm PST - Governor's Meeting
Meet King Blackthorn in the council chambers of Castle Blackthorn to discuss the matters of the realm

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you EM Vereor for this schedule! Is VERY much appreciated!

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Could we get the October Schedule posted up this week please? I want to make sure I don't plan anything for those times (though I may have to split for a few days when my son is born...)

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Could we get the October Schedule posted up this week please? I want to make sure I don't plan anything for those times (though I may have to split for a few days when my son is born...)
I will try my best to get the Oct schedule up as fast as I can, but it wont be until the events for September are finished.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Couple of highlight vids from my stream tonight - that was fun. ^.^
You can see the entire hour long stream on my twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/kirthag