• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event [Sep 2, 2017] Community Get-Together (meet @ EM Counselor Hall in W. Brit)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to Chessy. Sadly I will not be able to attend the get together, but maybe in the near future we will meet in game! Thanks for looking out for us while Ulric is away.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Deacon, EM Ulric is on medical leave so I am staying, as long as needed, to assist with Chessy EM events. :)
And I do wish ulric a speedy recovery and I meant it as no disrespect to you i just have noticed a large number of em's on chessy throughout the years....i hope you stick around and entertain the people of chessy for however long

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oooh anudder EM ta Pee all ober!!! Bedder watch out fur Niva. She carryz uh big spear n i dun tink shez scared ta uze id. Welcum ta Cheezy!!!