• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) GSF September Auction

GSF September Auction
Posted by Reuggan
Gilfane Arena
Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 03:00 PM
Until: Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The September auction will be on Sunday Sept. 11th at 3pm (EDT).

For auction rules and items, please see www.gilfane.com/auction

We have some interesting items for this month, so check them out.

*NOTE* For this month:
If you are unable to make it, get any commission bids to me as soon as possible. I will be running the auction this month, so if you have any commission bids, PM me here, on the Gilfane forums, or ICQ 104266460.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget about the auction tomorrow. If you are unable to attend and would like to bid on an item, get any commission bids to me (contact info above) ASAP.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great work, Reuggan and team!

*preparing stuff for the next auction*

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling prices have been updated. Thanks to all that came out. If you have something to sell in the October Auction, you can put it in the Citadel mailbox, Vernia New Mag mailbox, or my mailbox (59 35N, 34 1W). I will be handling the auction again next month.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Selling prices have been updated. Thanks to all that came out. If you have something to sell in the October Auction, you can put it in the Citadel mailbox, Vernia New Mag mailbox, or my mailbox (59 35N, 34 1W). I will be handling the auction again next month.
You did a great job :)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gu'Jek, please contact me so we can work out a time for you to collect your items.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next auction will be Saturday, Oct. 8th. If you have any items to sell, place them in any of the three mailboxes listed above in post 7, or if you catch me on, you can give them to me directly. The last day to submit an item is Sept. 30th, or when we hit 50 items. Thanks