• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sennah Hosts a Welcome Committee Festival on 1/8/14, 9 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello everyone, I wanted to first say thank you to Sennah for hosting this event and taking full advantage of what I wanted to offer folks as part of the City of Britain's Sub-council. And secondly I am going to help to promote it and ask that everyone also helps by pointing folks to this thread on ICQ and emails etc.

If you are a guild leader or officer, it might be a good idea for you guys to show up and short support to Sennah for taking time to organize this and to also help spread the word about your guild --- like who runs it, what their focus is, etc. etc. --- you might find a few new guildies that way.

Hope to see everyone there!