• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Semi-Rare Hats

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi All, I am a hat collector as many of you know. I've decided to re-up my post from ages ago. I have many old semi-rare hats and EM hats alike. I somehow lost my minax and doom hat sets - not sure what happened to them...

Old Old House!
origins.jpg

Old House!
house.jpg

New-ish House!
hats.png

Things i still need to obtain for my collection:

Double blessed hats I need
1. Mask of Orcish Kin (facing east)
2. A Orc Mask (w/horns)
3. Tribal Mask (crown version) w/o the "A"
4. Floppy Hat
5. Tricorne Hat
6. Cap
7. Wide Brim Hat (only ever seen one of these - Money Bags Collection)
- These will finish the full double blessed collection for me (23-24 in total that seem to exist)

Verite Hats - I have skullcap, wizards hat, feathered hat, bandana - anything else, I need please!

"Of Exceptional Quality" - title does not have hat type in the name (6m per)
"A ____ of exceptional quality" - Double exceptional hats (12m per)
Any old Charge Hats (Hat with charges like Invisibility, Bless, etc) - especially with trip 10's
example of trip 10's... (5m per)
trip 10's.jpg

artifact of doom - any - (3m per)
Minax artifact - any - (3m per)
please refer to this list for what i currently need...

Any old hats/helms you may have - just ask - I will let you know if i am interested... Never hurts to ask!
Any other old Hats that you might have for sale that are not EM hats or Event Hats, I would love to see them, even if they are not for sale.

A Big thank you to all of you that have helped me either learn about hat types, donated hats to my museum, or given me the opportunity to purchase great additions for my collection. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!!

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If you need other slime dyed hats, there's several on my slime dyed vendor at Summer's place, outer track of Atlantic Luna, one house east of Norrington's. (There's 20 colors of each type, if you're planning to include all slimes as well!)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey Scott, I brought over a green tagged bandanna today if you're interested.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a "A Red Cap" - was from a Europa EM event as I recall. It's a red bandana. I had it in my collection in reference to the Fae called the red caps. If interested, let me know.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you all for the responses. I am very interested in the double blessed orc mask and the green items. Sorry for the delayed response. I've moved my family from South Florida to South Texas over the last month (including 17 days without internet connection - and what I have now SUCKS!!!) A tech is coming out to my house to fix it all - if all goes well, i should be up and running smoothly tomorrow. Until then, icq me please (number below) - icq is on my phone and not governed by sucky wifi!

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sent you another pm then saw this post. Tried to icq ya but I got the message saying you only accept messages from contacts : (

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you @Evianne for the great charge hats... Now I need to get that some of my double blessed hats in order. Thank you @BluNtMaN[ATL] for the short straw hat. @Serberus - is the orc hat forsale?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have a "A Red Cap" - was from a Europa EM event as I recall. It's a red bandana. I had it in my collection in reference to the Fae called the red caps. If interested, let me know.
I am interested - sorry for the late response - just getting back to stratics after a move IRL.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you @JohnnyPow (Aftershock) for the verite feathered hat, the double blessed bonnet, and double blessed Mask of Orcish Kin.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you @Peekay for the double blessed tribal mask, the verite skullcap, and the straw hat sewn by Gucci.

List Updated - Please check your inventory!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I purchased these from Assia Penryn a few months ago. http://stratics.com/community/threads/selling-exceptional-quality-sewn-and-exceptional-items.312131/
I'd like to get what I paid for them if you are interested.

Tricorne Hat Sewn by Kayo - 10m
View attachment 23087

Complete Verite Ringmail Suit - (MATCHING Gloves, Legs, Sleeves and Tunic) - 60m
View attachment 23088

Skullcap - offer
View attachment 23089

Tricorn - Sold
Armor i dont collect and skullcap I already have one.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I purchased these from Assia Penryn a few months ago. http://stratics.com/community/threads/selling-exceptional-quality-sewn-and-exceptional-items.312131/
I'd like to get what I paid for them if you are interested.

Tricorne Hat Sewn by Kayo - 10m
View attachment 23087

Complete Verite Ringmail Suit - (MATCHING Gloves, Legs, Sleeves and Tunic) - 60m
View attachment 23088

Skullcap - offer
View attachment 23089
I will be on vacation the next few weeks - Bluntman will be my purchaser for this tricorne hat. He is attached to this post @BluNtMaN[ATL] - his icq is 215874546 - Please get with him about the purchase of the sewn by tricorne hat, I would love to add it to my collection.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Peekay - true honor doing business with you. If anyone ever questions doing business with him, you don't deserve to play this game!!! I paid up front for my hats, he transfered them and put them in my mailbox while i was on vacation - That's going the extra mile!

Bump

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your kind words comrade, it was a pleasure as well doing business with you :>

o7

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Assia Penryn Thank you very much for the "A Red Cap" - It has now been added to my collection - Items I am looking for have been updated.... Please let me know if you have any of these...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want them, I have:

"Of Exceptional Quality" feather hat
A Bonnet Of Exceptional Quality
A Skullcap Of Exceptional Quality
A Bandana Of Exceptional Quality (x2)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you want them, I have:

"Of Exceptional Quality" feather hat
A Bonnet Of Exceptional Quality
A Skullcap Of Exceptional Quality
A Bandana Of Exceptional Quality (x2)
I do... i buy many of those - usually around 1mil-3mil per - let me know what you would like to get for them.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do... i buy many of those - usually around 1mil-3mil per - let me know what you would like to get for them.
I can take 1mil per if that's fine with you. Where can we meet?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
been awhile since i've updated this post, added a pic - bump! (notice above post Aug. 16th - lol)

warwick87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I'll have lots on minax on atl soon, ill pick through them and let you know. I also have an old EM tri-corn hat given out in a boating event on Chessy several yrs ago. It was named "Royal Navy Outfitters". Not sure if ur interested in that 605741332

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am in contact with @warwick87 to make some purchases on a few more hats. I was able to purchase an old daemon bone helm and a few "of exceptional quality" hats from @Lord X - ty sir. Friendly bump - new additions to list and a few items pulled!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Got a cool and unusual orc mask today from @Deaol. It has no durability...
fdesf.jpg dfsef.jpg
love unique stuff like this for my collection!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was able to acquire several double exceptional hats from @brianfreud2's Hidden Valley Auction. I also think I have a buyout on an old Dragon Helm, so the list is now updated!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Scott ...I am pretty sure I have some of what your looking for. I would not be willing to sell them....but I would be willing to trade them for similar items that you may have. Lets get together soon and I will show you what I got and see if we can't figure something out.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Jason- I'll gladly take a look at what you have, but i will tell you... I don't do much trading (looks at house picks). I like what I collect and am very hard pressed to let any of it go.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
With a lil' bump and grind!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
What do you need left in the (blessed) house hold? Maybe I have an extra
Double blessed hats I need
1. Mask of Orcish Kin (facing east)
2. A Orc Mask (w/horns)
3. A Orc Mask (W/O horns) (facing east)
5. Tribal Mask (crown version) w/o the "A"
6. Floppy Hat
7. Tricorne Hat
8. Cap
10. Wide Brim Hat (only ever seen one of these - Suko's Collection)
- These will finish the full double blessed collection for me (23-24 in total that seem to exist)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
was able to pick up a few more hats from @Finley Grant. Thank you Sir! For the rest of you, get into your bungalows and find me some rare hats!

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hey there not sure if you need any of these but thought id post em. Im sure you have em already

Magical Wizards hat double blessed
skullcap of excep quality
bandana of excep quality
icq me if you need any of these. 674786798