• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Yew house

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of you know my house in fel yew just west of the gate i am selling this house with all the pvp stuff in it. There is reg, pots,kegs, and alot more and some scrolls and pinky just alot Everyone know i havnt played in a long while and im cleaning out my account and selling alot of my stuff. to spend more time with kid's. im selling it for 200 mil obo. icq me at 455 346 181

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of you know my house in fel yew just west of the gate i am selling this house with all the pvp stuff in it. There is reg, pots,kegs, and alot more and some scrolls and pinky just alot Everyone know i havnt played in a long while and im cleaning out my account and selling alot of my stuff. to spend more time with kid's. im selling it for 200 mil obo. icq me at 455 346 181
Damn man...haven't seen you in ages...g'luck and sad to see the house go

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn man...haven't seen you in ages...g'luck and sad to see the house go
Yea been a long time JUst with kids sick all the time i need to spend more time with them then anything if i dont sell it then it will just sit there :(

B

Budwieser

Yea been a long time JUst with kids sick all the time i need to spend more time with them then anything if i dont sell it then it will just sit there :(

Hope your kids are doing good bro.
I know we have had our moments, but I do care about people. ;)
Hope your all doing well.

The Bud.

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope your kids are doing good bro.
I know we have had our moments, but I do care about people. ;)
Hope your all doing well.

The Bud.
Doing good. the one boy is not walking on his own so they saying anywhere 10 to 15 years he will pass from us .. so its about spending time i only play 3hrs anymore not like i used to 17hr days . did missing fighting you guys and miss fighting withed you too

B

Budwieser

Doing good. the one boy is not walking on his own so they saying anywhere 10 to 15 years he will pass from us .. so its about spending time i only play 3hrs anymore not like i used to 17hr days . did missing fighting you guys and miss fighting withed you too

Sorry to hear that. Family is important. I have stopped playing for the most part. I will return soon. I'll keep you and your family im my prayers JBM.
Have a god holiday season.

The Bud

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very sorry to hear this brotha - i'll keep your family in my prayers as well...i can't even imagine.