• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling UBER UBER War Axe

• Thread starter LuckyCharms420
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuckyCharms420

46 hit lower attack
50 magic arrow
48 hit lower defense
25 ssi
39 di
use best weapon skill

taking offers on here.. leave bids please .. thank you

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
46 hit lower attack
50 magic arrow
48 hit lower defense
25 ssi
39 di
use best weapon skill

taking offers on here.. leave bids please .. thank you
Take off the Magic arrow and add Fireball, Add DCI. I'd sell it for a mil with tese mods. What you selling it for?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It seems he posted it there too...

L

LuckyCharms420

Take off the Magic arrow and add Fireball, Add DCI. I'd sell it for a mil with tese mods. What you selling it for?
lol a mill huh telsa? i seen your overpriced weps with not these high of mods-- ubws also.. ok

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol a mill huh telsa? i seen your overpriced weps with not these high of mods-- ubws also.. ok
The only reason you consider them overpriced is because your cheap... Ask anyone, I sell my weps REAL cheap. Hell, I give most of them away to friends and newbies.

Dude, your wep is ok... It's not bad, but you'll be lucky to get 2-3 mil for it.. It would sit on you vendor for a while even at 1 mil.

L

LuckyCharms420

The only reason you consider them overpriced is because your cheap... Ask anyone, I sell my weps REAL cheap. Hell, I give most of them away to friends and newbies.

Dude, your wep is ok... It's not bad, but you'll be lucky to get 2-3 mil for it.. It would sit on you vendor for a while even at 1 mil.
Ya i know who you are and all about

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol telsa your a fool- no wonder you x left you.. go date mre strippers rock star if our x wants a real man she should come c me lol btch
First off my name is Tesla..

And dude, I have like 13 exes... Which one are we talking about...? And I have been with the same woman for like 2 years now...

BTW nice name. Says a lot.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off my name is Tesla..

And dude, I have like 13 exes... Which one are we talking about...? And I have been with the same woman for like 2 years now...

BTW nice name. Says a lot.
Can we close this thread... It's pointless and he talked about my ex... I am offended. Which ex, I'll never know... But... still offended... Isn't there a rule agains this?

Status
Not open for further replies.