Selling Armor Selling UBER PvP Mage Suit (Atlantic)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apr 14, 2017
Helmet.png Gorget.png Tunic.png Leggings.png Feet.png Arms.png Gloves.png Back.png Sash.png Apron.png Ring.png Bracelet.png Hiya!

Selling a fully set PVP (mage) armor suit (named).
No hand equipments, in another word more skills and stats can be stacked to this suit.

The suit runs with following mods and stats:
MR: 23
HPR: 19
LMC: 40
LRC: 105
HCI: 35
DCI: 60
EP: 60
SDI: 18
CF 12
FC/FCR: 2/6 (+1FC with city buff)
Eaters: 30 % in Dmg./fire/kinetic
All resist above 70+

B/N 1.5 plat
Reserve price 800m
Increase with 25m

ENDS @ SUNDAY May 13th 6PM CET

Cheers and happy bidding!

/GillrocK

Last edited:

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apr 14, 2017
As I stated on my previous post, it's a named armor suit. Nothing special.
If you guys really insist, I could try load up some pictures.

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apr 14, 2017
I've now uploaded pictures on total items of this suit

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2008
Nice suit. I definately think you are in the right ballpark on the price. I bet it will go for somewhere between your starting and reserve price. The suit is definately buildable but between the cost and time involved it's a fair price for sure.

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apr 14, 2017
UPDATE

The DCI on the suit is actually 60, not 40.

Last edited:

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apr 14, 2017
Lol is this for real? No HPI, imbued pieces? For 800m? Might wanna scrap this suit and redo it. Not worth 100m. :hahaha::hahaha: Do you even pvp bro?
I'm oldschool gamer, and PVP was the only thing that I was good at mate! :)

This is actually a nice suit, ofc for improvement you can always upgrade some parts of the armor or even jewels. However, this is nice suit and ideal for players starting up/coming back to the game.
All this "no-name" on armor parts is just a "arty" thing, it doesn't mean it's a better armor part just because it doesn't have name, rather it will cost you a fortune.

I've had offers both on Atlantic and Catskills a while ago, and the price I received is what the reserve price is set now. If the suit doesn't fit you, please look further.

Last edited:

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Jan 24, 2016
Why would your pay 800m for a suit that needs improvement and isnt ready for pvp?! Lol wtf? Good luck, whoever buys, this is sad, suit is worth maybe 150m with artis

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlboro_78rus

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apr 14, 2017
Why would your pay 800m for a suit that needs improvement and isnt ready for pvp?! Lol wtf? Good luck, whoever buys, this is sad, suit is worth maybe 150m with artis
So what if you actually can improve some armor parts? It's still a great a suit.
In matter of fact, there is no perfect suit in this game, your armor is only as good as the template you pick for your character.

I wish you good luck on finding your "uber- pvp- worth only 150m" suit.

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Jan 24, 2016
Lol I’m done with you, better take that 800m and run, someone is getting ripped off. Lemme know how that char is gonna do with 125hp. :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2014
The GREAT State of Teaxs
I've had offers both on Atlantic and Catskills a while ago, and the price I received is what the reserve price is set now.
Just my opinion, but if you can get 800 M for it why are you auctioning it off? You have already gotten (what we used to say in the automobile sales business) ALL the money. And a WHOLE, WHOLE, LOT MORE!!!No need to keep looking. And as my used car manager used to say, it was when 2 fools met. Me for offering way too much for the item , and him, for not accepting it on the spot. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Turk

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2014
The GREAT State of Teaxs
All this "no-name" on armor parts is just a "arty" thing, it doesn't mean it's a better armor part
Actually, where the "no name" comes from, is the fact that the piece has mods from 3 or more different of the different "names". As opposed to only 2 areas in a "named" piece. So, a "no name" piece, will have a possibility of have all 3 stat mods (I.E. Str., Dex, and Int., and HP's, Stam., and Mana) or all 3 regens. Compared to the "named" ones, yes they generally ARE better pieces of armor.

The perfect example of this is the suit you are selling. Chances are, if it were made up of "no name" pieces, they would include what this suit is lacking in, namely Strength and HP's.

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
interesting profile picture and an interesting price mate ;)

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 7, 2010
Buyer beware ; DCI Cap is hard 45 unless you refine your armor [which this suit has not done]- in addition most of the pieces here are things I would leave on the corpse of a shadowguard encounter. I encourage everyone to do their research, because you can craft a better suit than this with no artifacts for a FRACTION of the price.

In addition the suit isnt max SDI for a pvp mage, which is 20, and isnt even 2/6 casting.

Reactions: Happy Rage

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 22, 2006
www.usguildhouse.com
:lie:
I do believe the suit is 36 Sdi, 2/6 with buff and you are unable to reforge/imbue anything that will match these pieces except for the existing imbued piece itself, but none the less. I do not desire it as a full suit, only fillers. & your welcome to throw me matching pieces rather than leaving them on the corpses. :thumbsup:

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 20, 2012
ok i pay 300m (i want this suit because 3 pieces, the others are trash)