• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Two Homes on Trammel

N

Nibblets

Selling two houses on trammel. One is a 12x17 plot just outside Luna's north gate, last in line next to the mountain range.

The second is a keep placed on the road to Minoc/Vesper, just east of the Yew/Britain/Minoc/Vesper crossroads. There is a rune locked down at the front of the Luna house if you wish to see the keep's location.

There are items leftover in each of the houses, Bods/weapons/jewelry/armor, that will go with the houses. I have no idea what all is in there.

These were gifted to me by a friend who left UO, normally I would just pass them around to guildmates, giving people larger houses etc. But seeing that my guild is now playing WoW, I have no choice but to sell them.

I've never actually sold a house on UO before, normally as I said above I just traded them off to people I knew. But I will be taking bids through pm's on here or on my ICQ 18310418 thru 7pm pst Tuesday 1/27.

N

Nibblets

Keep is now gone. All that's left is the house outside of luna.

N

Nibblets

Both houses now sold...thanks to all for smooth transactions.