• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Two 18 x 18's right outside Luna West walls Atlantic shard

Cyan Bloodbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
luna houses.JPG I'm ganna try and sell my 2 18 x 18's outside luna west walls As you can see in the picture it is right next to luna. Think it is the only 18 x 18 side by sides next to luna! my ICQ# is 650900874 if you need any questions answered. I reserve the right to cancel at anytime. I will be accepting bids for the next 2 weeks. Houses will be emptied after sold houses come empty. View attachment 29944

Last edited:

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
500 mil ( 250 per )

Also, you might want to identify both houses in the pic.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense but you have been advertising the one house for sale for almost a year now. Is either house really for sale? Nobody will trade a castle for the two houses so I wonder...
Plus both houses are currently loaded with crap so don't appear to be changing hands too soon

Cyan Bloodbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i can move out in one day if i sell them and i have not been trying to sell for a year have not even had them that long.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really?
Because I have you on Icq from January 2014 and we were negotiating the same house.
You had been spamming 800 million in game and I agreed to pay it than on Icq you waffled on the price stating "all I know is 800 was too low I was told by other people"
You also went on to say that you changed your mind and the house was no longer for sale.
All good bud :)
It's your house and you can do what you want with it ofc but I hate to see other people waste their time and effort when I know you most likely have no intention of selling unless you get a castle in trade. Meaning you are asking about 3-5 billion gold for the lots lol

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeh your the one that said give me the house then i will pay you LOL
Incorrect.
I am the one that you agreed to sell to for 800 million.
When I then asked about brokering you said that I didn't need one because you had "good references" and that I could ask vlad or hostess to vouch for you.
I then suggested SoulWeaver and you said that a few longtimers told you not to trust him. That is total nonsense btw because I have been dealing with SoulWeaver for years and he has always been rock solid.
A few weeks later I inquired about the house again and you said that other people had told you that 800 was too low and that you weren't selling it anymore anyways.

Basically, you wasted my time and didn't appear to have a clue about how to sell the house as you twice referenced supposed advice you got from other people.
That is why I posted the warning here. Nobody needs their time wasted by someone that can't even sell a house on their own imo.

Cyan Bloodbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thats fine if i get a good enough bid I will sell figured id give it a shot on stratics. All I was expecting was people to bid not bash my attempt at selling houses but there's always someone that puts in there 2 cents.
And if you can remember that was for one house now I'm selling 2 side by side 18 x 18's and the location is one of the best outside Luna. But thats just my opinion. And for not having a clue on selling houses that's funny.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good enough bid??? really 750 aint enough for this ??? seroiusly?? OMG

IN 2 years u be lucky to get 25m for both....ive seen it happen on toooo many shards. [whatever]

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As references are the only real way to determine if someone is a legit trader as we don't have a points system or anything I'd like to add that I have had positive trades with Goldberg and several positive trades with SoulWeaver in the past. I know THP isn't bidding but I can give him a positive reference also as we have done shard shield transfers together. Good luck with your sale and if any of the three I listed win I hope the reference helps.

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So...I know you said you were leaving this up 2 weeks, but given all the debate...it seems as though SoulWeaver is just gonna up his own bid because he clearly wants them...775m for the size...ive bought 5 keeps, all under 775m. in fel, tram, ilshenar. Sell them already...that is if your serious. Just saying.

Cyan Bloodbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ok how about this I'm cancelling the auction. Now everyone can be happy. End of Post. I'll just keep them thanks for the bid Soulweaver. There now you can say I told you so!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread has been cleaned up, and the original poster has said the houses are no longer for sale. Please try to keep the thread on track.