• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Treasure maps - undecoded tattered maps all levels

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 lev1 plainly drawn tattered maps in trammel

22 lev2 cleverly drawn tattered maps in trammel

3 lev3 adepty drawn tattered maps in trammel

15 lev4 expertly drawn tattered maps in trammel

24 lev5 devoius drawn tattered maps in trammel

13!!! lev6 ingenious drawn tattered maps in trammel

make a offer for all or set of levels will run auction till next saturday for best offers to win them...i aint got a TH and aint got the time to make one either, i was keeping em to turn in ...but prises have increased quite dramatically

icq 267 208 357 or offer on here

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam mistaken?? the treasure maps are not all the rage??

B

Ben Sherman

Not really, they are common as hell - at best you'll get the gold that the chests contains for them.

T

Trevelyan

I think perhaps in the last week of August and the first few days of September, their desirability might rise, given how it will be the last chance to ever use the old locations. Until then, there are just too many around for people to want to buy them.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nobody want these maps...guess ill keep em for the next clean up trade in points then...oh well

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last bump b4 they go back into a dusty chest ready for the next clean up campaign