• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Trammel Castle located @ Trisnic Swamp no spawn

S

SeverusSnape

Castle is still available at this time icq me at 193423737

O

OldWolf

If it's not too much trouble, when you sell it could you pm me and tell me what it sold for? I'm thinking of closing my UO accounts and I'm wondering if castles are still worth anything. :)

S

StifledArgument

Edited because I somehow, some way, placed a castle today :)

S

SLACK

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Sppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
whtev

S

SeverusSnape

Castle is still for sale at 40 mil, willing to accept trades that are valued upto 40 mil as well.

S

SeverusSnape

I have a Castle in Felucca Trisnic, however I also have one for sale in Trammel. If anyone is still interested in a TRAMMEL CASTLE IN TRISNIC.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pssst Severus - Next time you post a screenshot turn off Easy UO first!!! lmao :eek:snap:

S

Sindris

pssst Severus - Next time you post a screenshot turn off Easy UO first!!! lmao :eek:snap:
I had surgery today on my shoulder. This is the first laugh I have had since it was done. Thanks! He also has two clients open. And now back to my vicatin and ice packs.....

(Its hard to type one handed. Who knew?)

S

SeverusSnape

LOL nice one. Someone buy this damn castle. Im now lowering it to 30 MIL!!!!!! & check out my post for the other castle on ice island also lowered it to 30 MIL!!!!!!

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you know where to look you can place a castle for free, for gods sake you can easily place a keep any where on that shard.

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, explains how he may have placed those castles.

I thought we weren't allowed to say 'Easy UO'?

S

S.W.A.T

It's Vamp!
Please tell me one that doesn't use any type of program to gain an edge in uo!

P

Poofbgone

I am definately interested in castle on LA trammel/trinsic.....just icq me when you have the time to show it to me and i will meed you wherever you would like. Looking forward to seeing where it is. Anxouisly awaiting your response.

My icq 363 979 539

S

SLACK

I am definately interested in castle on LA trammel/trinsic.....just icq me when you have the time to show it to me and i will meed you wherever you would like. Looking forward to seeing where it is. Anxouisly awaiting your response.

My icq 363 979 539
I think he already sold his Tram/Trinsic Castle and if so I have one I am willing to sell. If his is available hit him up first I'm not trying to jack this thread or anything but I am selling mine............just sayin.....
:thumbup: