• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling this elite mace, yes its that elite

T

Travis82

Taking offers ICQ me 65058969

http://i25.***********/2mm8vn4.jpg

This is on catskills right now and soon to be on legends possibly tonight or tomorrow when i xfer.

Note: please post bids on this forum also to help me from getting ICQ spammed if you guys would please thanks. :thumbup:

R

Raziel

its so elite that you can't even take a good screenshot of it! lol :/

T

Travis82

gotta atleast break even, and be nice to make some profit since its a really good pvp mace also. If i dont get a decent price posted on the forums ill just wap mages more i guess until then.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that had mana leech instead of poison resist. I'd give you 3 val hammers for it :(

T

Travis82

If that had mana leech instead of poison resist. I'd give you 3 val hammers for it :(
You sell gold so you go thru brokers or script I know you have the cash :p Dont take offense to that statement. I don't care what you do with your game time i was just saying.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just saying to.. but sorry i dont script nor do i go through brookers.