• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling the following sashes

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are currently located on Catskills. Hopefully will be moved to Atlantic in the near future.

Bids welcome. If I like it i'll sell it. Gold will be accepted on Atlantic but if other shards icq me first.

Sash Made Of Sea Siren Scales (very few exist) SOLD

I Made It Through The Catskills PvM Competition With At Least One Limb (very few exist) Buyout 75 mil

I Was Not The Last Man Standing On Atlantic 2010 Buyout 75 mil

Friend Of The Wis-Lem Kir Buyout 75 mil

Navarre Family Friend Buyout 75 mil

Last edited:

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Using Manticores new price guide, 75m for each since they less than 10 exist and provide no function.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Using Manticores new price guide, 75m for each since they less than 10 exist and provide no function.
Those prices are actually accurate though, give or take a few. Each sash is probably worth around 75mil.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sash Made Of Sea Siren Scales (very few exist) - I'll start with 100m offer

Last edited:

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Made It Through The Catskills PvM Competition With At Least One Limb -- I'll bid 10 mill on this item

Also is it still on catskills?

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot to ask you this, would you take gold on Catskills for a sash? Or are you looking for gold on another shard?

If you accept catskills would you possable do a trade plus gold for the "I Made It Through The Catskills PvM Competition With At Least One Limb" sash?
Say something like a mesanna jack o lantern plus gold?

As a Catskillian I would love to get this sash to make sure that it stays on catskills..
If you would do a trade along with gold please let me know.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot to ask you this, would you take gold on Catskills for a sash? Or are you looking for gold on another shard?

If you accept catskills would you possable do a trade plus gold for the "I Made It Through The Catskills PvM Competition With At Least One Limb" sash?
Say something like a mesanna jack o lantern plus gold?

As a Catskillian I would love to get this sash to make sure that it stays on catskills..
If you would do a trade along with gold please let me know.

I would take gold on catskills but I need to sell it at the buyout price. Trying to recoop the recent losses. The buyout prices I set are very reasonable.

Thanks,